Pedal box recommendations

44 minutes ago, GnurkeGnurk said:

I wonder if (and how) that differs from the often used Audi throttle mod/setting ? @Gizmo have you seen this before; any info, please?  :)

44 module (steering assist)

Security access: 19249

Adaptations

Select channel: 'Driving profile switchover'

Change from 'Incremental: controlled over time' to 'Direct: controlled over threshold value'

The throttle response changes is shown in the pic, the first image is after the tweak, second image is stock throttle response.

This worked for me...

FB_IMG_1529785623588.jpg.8455de794c511609eec48271dbee6e7d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Recently installed a Stealth pedal box on my Sportline 280 - https://www.revhigh.com.au/all-brand-stealth-throttle-controller- for NZD$250 (About GBP135). 

Vast difference. Still notice the turbo lag over my other NA cars, but definitely helps. I've got a very lead foot but only have it set to level 4 for normal drive (from a possible 13).

For the price its an excellent option, particularly for those of us in the southern hemisphere where shipping and GST can make it quite expensive to import a DTUK box or similar.

Looks like they've got plenty of stock if anyone wants one - https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/electronics/listing-2255669211.htm?rsqid=2a4235e076624a5a995ed7fe40098616-001

I’ve had the pedal box plus fitted for 2 years. Makes such a difference to throttle response.

I have just removed it as I’m changing cars, so............

My DTUK Pedal Box Plus is now in the Parts for Sale section of the forum!!

On 05/06/2019 at 06:39, GnurkeGnurk said:

44 module (steering assist)

Security access: 19249

Adaptations

Select channel: 'Driving profile switchover'

Change from 'Incremental: controlled over time' to 'Direct: controlled over threshold value'

The throttle response changes is shown in the pic, the first image is after the tweak, second image is stock throttle response.

This worked for me...

FB_IMG_1529785623588.jpg.8455de794c511609eec48271dbee6e7d.jpg

Anyone in or around hull willing/able to do this to my 280? It would be soooooo much better with a linear response

• 2 years later...