Octavia VRS Mk1 / Bora

DannyBoy81

Hope this is the right place to ask, apologies if not.

I've got hold of a 2000 Bora for scrap money to strip, mainly for the black carpet to slot into my Mk1 Octavia VRS replacing the light grey one. 

Does anyone know what else I can strip off the Bora that will fit on the VRS before it goes? I thought the rear calipers would go on but they are solid discs, and ive got the puddle lights off as mine are damaged. I thought the door mirrors might fit but the bases are different, can the mirror bases be swapped?

Cheers. 

All the wiring looms(possibly - ones in doors etc), door locks (handy for when yours break), seats, window regulators, wiper motors though arms maybe different...

Edited by mac11irl

15 hours ago, DannyBoy81 said:

The Bora is a 2.0 petrol auto SE with a US boot lid.

Ill get door locks/looms/door motors etc and some other stuff off it then weigh it in.

Thanks for the replies.

So FS111 rather than DS3 front calipers then? If so, then none of the brakes or suspension other than maybe the rear beam will fit a vRS. VAG 16" rims will just go over the vRS 312mm discs on DS3s, so good for a set of Winters.