First 2018 Meet, March?

cormac81

1 minute ago, JohnnyType2 said:

sounds great but its Chinese and made of crisp packets...

The exhaust? 

11 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_Motor

i stand corrected i thought they collapsed in 2003

Aye the current incarnation of MG's with the Chinese having bought the brand are very Chinese, but very cheap so fair enough for it. The ZT was prob the only good MGRover made when under BMW's wing and the V8 is a totally different car again, RWD with no invasive traction control and a Mustang 4.6 V8. You can supercharge them too :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FUBAR said:

Aye the current incarnation of MG's with the Chinese having bought the brand are very Chinese, but very cheap so fair enough for it. The ZT was prob the only good MGRover made when under BMW's wing and the V8 is a totally different car again, RWD with no invasive traction control and a Mustang 4.6 V8. You can supercharge them too :D

So did you buy it? I see its sold!

On 07/02/2018 at 09:10, cormac81 said:

So its about time we had a date for this, how about Sunday 11th March? 11am? At Sprucefield? and can grab a McDs Coffee if needs be.

@JohnnyType2 @D@z @FUBAR @Blackfabiavrs19 @02VRS @Gobsheene @Andy_vrs2

Def should be able to make this one. Here's hoping for some sun. :-)

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:19, FUBAR said:

ps. have been tempted by this, am I mad or no? 

https://www.usedcarsni.com/2003-MG-ZT-260-V8-SE-206681712

I keep youtube searching exhaust options 

My bro has had a pile of these ZT's, including 2 V6 and a V8 which was awesome, growled, but MPG was 2 lampposts to £5

His last ZT V6 is on usedcarni at the min for £750, had stainless exhaust and all belts done recently, could do with bumper being painted but dealer he traded it in with just asking £750 https://www.usedcarsni.com/2002-MG-ZT-204801477

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02VRS said:

I'll bring the mats dude

Ah bugger I keep forgetting lol. I've been up to Belfast many many times too (up tomorrow landing around 11:15 too). 

13 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

anyone doing GTINI this year, im thinking of taking the skoda once its dropped and de-badged. is there a local skoda club?

GTINI do several shows, you thinking of dubshed? Was thinking of going.

This section is local as its gets for all things Skoda.

Edited by cormac81

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:24, 02VRS said:

Just noticed 11th march is mothers day, incase that creates an issue for anyone :blink:

Didn't realise that, but if we are home in time for when they have the dinner made it shouldn't be an issue :D

• 2 weeks later...