First 2018 Meet, March?

cormac81

Great turnout lads and appreciate it wasn't the best date, but its almost impossible to get the perfect date.

We will have to get something arranged for the better weather and a bit more scenic maybe..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cormac81 said:

Great turnout lads and appreciate it wasn't the best date, but its almost impossible to get the perfect date.

We will have to get something arranged for the better weather and a bit more scenic maybe..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cormac81 said:

Looks lovely, its now convincing the masses that their Skoda can go beyond Lisburn :D

Both of mine have proved the ability to travel :D

• Like 1

Has a class wee forest drive up to and down from it (mostly 1 way) it's used for rally stages too :thumbup: Could make a good day of it for ones with kids, if done 11am. Can keep going on past it along the Shore Rd (great drivers road) and head to 15 miles / 20 min up to Bundoran for the whole seaside thing if done in summer.  

Up to it and down from it at different times:

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cormac81 said:

Looks lovely, its now convincing the masses that their Skoda can go beyond Lisburn :D

The way mine is at the minute I’d be surprised if it did :D

Yeah was good to get up, sorry I couldn't hang about for long.

Fair play to Fubar for making the mammoth trek again, be good to get somewhere a bit closer to him next time for sure!

Oxo is a good spot, plenty eats etc. Peatlands park too although not sure if they have much there.

On 12/03/2018 at 09:21, cormac81 said:

im really sorry but it would have been my cahonies in a vice if id gone, next time for sure.

• Like 1

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 03:50, JohnnyType2 said:

any chance you can post the page here as the only one i can find has about 2 members,

Not sure what you are referring to?

2 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

sorry i was kidding i couldnt find any irish contingent i thought there was a separate Fb page for the Irish Briskoda lads

Skoda Owners Ireland has been pretty quiet of late, but a good few on there are also on Briskoda. Perhaps we should revive it by using it more? 

• Thanks 1