Wheel alignment/tracking

Hi. I have 17" alloy wheels fitted to my car with 225/45/R17 tyres.

I have had the wheel alignment done this week and two brand new tyres fitted on the front.

My wheel alignment is certainly miles better than before, however, on some roads, the car goes in a straight line but the steering wheel is sometimes very slightly on the right side. It is only very very slightly and only noticeable if you are looking for it.

And on some roads, the steering is bang on straight and the car also goes in a straight line. Is this normal? Could it be because of the different roads? 

The alignment has been done at a well reputable garage so I doubt my alignment is wrong....

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks

55 minutes ago, Anddenton said:

Could it be down to the camber of the road requiring very slight steering input to keep going straight?

I would say the same. the tracking on my car is spot on, but on same roads i do need to hold the steering to right a touch, my tyre's are the same size as well 225/45/r17's.

The thing with wider tyres is the will tram line, (follow's the caber of the road) i have just grown used to it.