Coilovers or spring

• Sponsor
On 17/02/2018 at 11:27, Bsissons said:

Just had a quote through for fitting and alignment £327 inc vat. Eibach Coilovers I've  seen at £875.00. 

Is this about right????? 

Including alignment it's probably not far off, maybe a little high but not crazy I'm guessing the alignment is around £60+ alone?

Don't hesitate to give us a shout once you have found the best price for the coilovers and we'll see if we can beat it for you.

Damian @ DPM Performance 

11 hours ago, Bsissons said:

Anyone know what would be causing my standard suspension to squeek. Front passenger side????? 

Been doing it the last 2 or 3 weeks. 

Every rapid I’ve owned and driven has squeaked... I thoughts suspension but I think others on here found it was the gear box? 

OK the reason I thought it was the front left suspension is because everytime that front side goes over a bump it makes the noise. Is there anything to look out for regarding the gear box??? 

Lots of Rapid / Toledo squeaks front left - it's a suspension issue - something to do with a drop link?

One of the owners on here or SCN had the whole front left corner replaced bit by bit under warranty and it still squeaked.

Edited by camelspyyder