Fair price?

1 minute ago, kton200281 said:

Those lights will come on when battery is disconnected and replaced. Once you drive off i believe they then go out. I had this certainly when i disconnected my battery

Normally, you get the wheel and a couple of others.   I did all the usuals to reset one touch windows, redo the steering wheel, but nope, just seconds after pulling away, they come back on again.  Checked VCDS, and it's the same fault.  I then triple checked by powering down, taking out the key, putting the key back in and using VCDS to clear the error, but as soon as I pull way, they return.  I just know it's going to be something nasty like the ABS module itself.

Hoping it's something simple like they just haven't plugged the sensor in properly.

11 hours ago, adamal said:

This might help

Appreciated thanks.  Just been on the phone to them, and typically when I was driving it to them, and when testing today, the lights/codes have not once come back.  They replaced the whole hub and sensor because the hub and corroded and worn through the sensor.  It's getting a new battery fitted now as the current one is totally shot.  

With regards to selling, it has had about 150 views on gumtree but so far no interest.  I really need it gone so have booked an appointment with Evans Halshaw tomorrow.  Their quote, as well as WBAC, is around the £4100 mark with scratches declared, so if they offer £4k there and then, I'll just take it.  A good £1500 less than what I'd get selling privately, but I just want it gone and money in the bank at this point.

Edited by planehazza