Hi, everyone a happy 2018

the central locking system om my 1999 Felicia Combi doesn't works

the left frontdoor has a working doorlock but the centrallockingsystem doesn't respond to it

the rightdoor lock isn't working but the centrallockingsystem used to work from this side on 3 doors exept the left frontdoor

can I change the centrallockingunits from the both backdoors to the both frontdoors and buy to new doorlocks on the both frontdoors?

Explain again more clear what happens as follows (in this order):

1. If I use the key to unlock on left front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  2. If I use the key to lock on left front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  3. If I use the key to unlock on right front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  4. If I use the key to lock on right front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  5. If I push the locking knob on left front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  6. If I pull the locking knob on left front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  7. If I push the locking knob on right front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  8. If I pull the locking knob on right front door... (this) is not working or all fine
  9. If I push the locking knob on left rear door... (this) is not working or all fine
  10. If I pull the locking knob on left rear door... (this) is not working or all fine
  11. If I push the locking knob on right rear door... (this) is not working or all fine
  12. If I pull the locking knob on right rear door... (this) is not working or all fine

Does your car have the steering wheel on the left /right?

1.If I use the key to unlock on left front door => not working

2.If I use the key to lock on left front door => not working

3.If I use the key to unlock on right front door => not working, key turns around and around, lock broke

4.If I use the key to lock on right front door => not working, key turns around and around, lock broke

5.If I push the locking knob on left front door => all fine, all around

6.If I pull the locking knob on left front door =>have to pull hard after a long stop, after some miles working most of the time, all around

7.If I push the locking knob on right front door => all fine all around, 99%

8.If I pull the locking knob on right front door => all fine all around 99%

9.If I push the locking knob on left rear door => only left rear door

10.If I pull the locking knob on left rear door => only left rear door

11.If I push the locking knob on right rear door => only right rear door

12.If I pull the locking knob on right rear door => only right rear door

I don't mind that only the left front door locks and unlocks

2 hours ago, jawi said:

1.If I use the key to unlock on left front door => not working

2.If I use the key to lock on left front door => not working

I suppose you mean the central locking not working but the inside locking knob follows the key unlocking/locking, right? If yes, the left front actuator is faulty or the wiring to it is broken.

You can't use the rear actuators for the front doors.

the left front actuator is not working in respond of the key=> doors stay closed

and the inside locking knobs don't follow the key=> door stays closed

the inside locking knobs only work by hand when you're in the car by means of the rear 5-th door

so I have my daily gymnastics

although the bottom door openings, to get rid of water, are open it feels moisture down there

2 hours ago, jawi said:

the inside locking knobs don't follow the key

There is a mechanical problem in the locking mechanism of the left door.

okay, thanks have to take of the door and put it on a table for a proper investigation

can't see it when door is on car, tried several times to fix this but so less space

thanks again

3 hours ago, jawi said:

have to take of the door and put it on a table for a proper investigation

Why?:o You can have a look at mechanism with door on. You can take off the whole mechanism if you like, not the whole door...

I don't have the souplesse  any more to twist my body in every angle

I'm not able to view in the door upwards to there where the key-lock and knob mechanism is

to take out the actuator you have to detatch the pin upwards and so on and so on

• 2 months later...
On 21-1-2018 at 15:20, RicardoM said:

Why?:o You can have a look at mechanism with door on. You can take off the whole mechanism if you like, not the whole door...

Hi Ricardo, here an update on this matter. Got a good look at both doorlocks of my Felicia 1999, but some alu notches were broken off. So that's why the centrallockingsystem didn't response. Bought some new ones, expecting them in a few days, and then I can see further checking if the cls works. If not then order some new OEM cls-units.

new doorlocks build in and the central locking system is working by the keys from the new door locks.

so problem solved

cls works is 80% of the time

but that's enough

i can getn in my car without using the 5th door

was hurting my old knees

thanks Ricardo

1 hour ago, jawi said:

i can getn in my car without using the 5th door

was hurting my old knees

:D I imagine you doing that gymnastic.