Breitling Super Avenger Watch, For Sale

Having just replaced my current Breitling Watch with a new one, my Super Avenger is up for sale.

Purchased new by myself, 27th March 2004. as shown on the Warranty Certificate.  The watch is registered under my name with Breitling.

The watch has been my daily watch since I bought it new, It has a Black face with 3 silver dials but it has now been replaced with another Breitling time piece.

The watch had a overhaul carried out by Breitling, 16th June 2008, job number 186514. A complete service was carried out again by Breitling 18th August 2016, job number 399249, which included new major parts. This service includes " Refurbishment of case and Metal Bracelet, changing of a seals, partial changing of hands and checking of water resistance. Disassembly, cleaning and replacing of standard movement parts, assembly, lubrication and the setting of movement function parameters. The watch also had new parts fitted to keep it in tip top condition which should extend the life/usage of the time piece for many years. New parts fitted, Exchange of dial ( watch face ), new hands, new sapphire Crystal glass, new crown, new rotor weight. ( Total cost £1,210,91p ). In December 2017 the watch was returned to Breitling for a minor adjustment to the crown, the watch had new seals fitted and again the Case and bracelet was cleaned. The watch is almost 14 years old, been lovingly worn and looked after. There are a few minor scratches to the case and bracelet but hardly noticeable. Warranty Certificate booklet, repair sheet of all work carried out as described (Aug 2016 ) and ( Dec 2017 ). 

£2.250.00 ovno. or serious offerers considered  Please PM for any further infomation or pictures, Thanks for looking.

AG 

www.watchfinder.co.uk/Breitling/Super Avenger/      ( comparable watches on-line )

IMG_1538.jpg

Pictures/light dont do the pictures justice to be honest. I'll try and get some better ones posted

AG

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...