Car Suggestions for our 22 year old lad

tweenster

come on

that's not how you get the new generation into cars!

I suggest a bmw e46, good compromise 320CI, straight 6 2.2 litre coupe, nice auto gearbox and reasonable MPG for it's era 

Edited by vadimo
  • Haha 1

We test drove the Swift this morning and my lad and I were both thoroughly impressed. Quality appears to be better than Skoda and it was much more refined than Mrs T's Fabia vRS (although that is lowered on Eibach springs). It is well specced with sat nav, DAB, cruise and climate controls and is in fantastic condition without a single stone chip or blemish, unmarked alloys and matching Continental tyres, and still has 8 months of Suzuki warranty to run. Needless to say a deposit has been put down, an affordable insurance quote obtained (£550) and my lad is very excited about owning his first car. 

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:28, vrskeith said:

Both Mrs T and I drive Skodas but the Suzuki Swift Sport trumps the Fabia Monte Carlo in just about every area; I can't think of one aspect where the Skoda is better. The Suzuki looks better, goes faster, handles better, is better equipped etc etc. And if Skoda keep insisting there is no market for a Mk3 vRS then they will continue to lose sales to other manufacturers.

10 hours ago, tweenster said:

We test drove the Swift this morning and my lad and I were both thoroughly impressed. Quality appears to be better than Skoda and it was much more refined than Mrs T's Fabia vRS (although that is lowered on Eibach springs). It is well specced with sat nav, DAB, cruise and climate controls and is in fantastic condition without a single stone chip or blemish, unmarked alloys and matching Continental tyres, and still has 8 months of Suzuki warranty to run. Needless to say a deposit has been put down, an affordable insurance quote obtained (£550) and my lad is very excited about owning his first car. 

nooooo!

i guess someone has to buy these cars :D

best of luck

• Sad 1