Gordon the Citigopher

group1rs

• 2 months later...

So up and out this morning fitting a genuine Skoda Armrest in Gordon the Citigopher. Fairly easy to do all parts supplied in box. Just a couple of holes need drilling and a portion of original handbrake surround needs removing with sharp side cutters. Template for where to cut is supplied in destructions as well. Fits well looks awesome and more storage. You do however loose rear cup holder.

BEE8C0C6-DB07-49D8-A50E-A6D513799173.jpeg

E92B4B7F-8D9F-4EBB-9715-96465223D9B8.jpeg

FBFF94D9-4FEF-4FAB-AC6E-26F6EC66A650.jpeg

8FFEA1D4-D6A1-4BBE-BC9D-F79FEA038078.jpeg

84A17E4C-FDE5-46C9-A9D9-4B766A331A24.jpeg

• Like 2

On 22/04/2018 at 20:52, adam85james said:

Armrest looks fantastic! What's the part number and where did you get it from?

Easily obtainable from main dealer or TPS

542FA05E-6FA3-4E0D-BBB3-E2CA3E69AF13.jpeg

Edited by group1rs

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must be the youngest member with a completely standard Citigo! :D

Although mine is on finance and was never intended to be a keeper, just a cheap motor for uni, I plan on handing back and getting something much more powerful!

Yours is looking fantastic! Wish I had the money to change the alloys for something else, I've got the standard SE L alloys and do wish I had them in a darker colour!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheInsanity1234 said:

I must be the youngest member with a completely standard Citigo! :D

Although mine is on finance and was never intended to be a keeper, just a cheap motor for uni, I plan on handing back and getting something much more powerful!

Yours is looking fantastic! Wish I had the money to change the alloys for something else, I've got the standard SE L alloys and do wish I had them in a darker colour!

Your similar to me, although mine is/was intended to be a keeper but it just lacks the power! If only they’d turbo it just to make it that bit more fun...

I've kept mine standard due to insurance purposes, though it’s sporty enough for me - being the monte edition. 

15 minutes ago, Jonny118118 said:

Your similar to me, although mine is/was intended to be a keeper but it just lacks the power! If only they’d turbo it just to make it that bit more fun...

I've kept mine standard due to insurance purposes, though it’s sporty enough for me - being the monte edition. 

I'm tempted by the Up! GTI as a next car. A Citigo, essentially, but with almost twice the power? Yeah that sounds like a laugh!

1 hour ago, TheInsanity1234 said:

I'm tempted by the Up! GTI as a next car. A Citigo, essentially, but with almost twice the power? Yeah that sounds like a laugh!

I was at first, just don’t like the styling tbh. I’ve been looking at a Seat Leon FR. If only Skoda did a Fabia Monte with the same engine as the Seat!!

all these ifs and buts... arhhh :dry:

• 3 months later...
On 13 April 2018 at 22:18, group1rs said:

Slight update ! Sub Woofer fitted

1C123B22-E01D-4BBA-8B0C-90E587D1C2A0.jpeg

Can't believe the sound a new head unit and base speaker makes to the sound of the original speakers, very impressive.

On 08/08/2018 at 16:04, TheInsanity1234 said:

Thought you wanted a car with much more power. Thought you were going to say a Golf R haha