Xenon adjustments

Bit of an odd one. Drivers headlight and mounting was removed for access. Since being re fitted (correctly, I've checked) the drivers headlight is facing too high. 

These are OEM xenons and they still do the sweep. Could the home point have changed when it was all taken out?

• 3 weeks later...

I removed my Xenons completely in my Oct 2 many times and never had an issue.  Who did the alignment and how did they do it?  Are you aware that factory Xenons need to be aligned using software?  I believe from memory you adjust them to where you want them to be then tick a box somewhere for it to save the settings.

• 3 months later...

They have to know how the headlights work and which is the real (as factory say) home position, but alternatively you can change the gone a different of you want but careful not to make them aim duzzling the opposite.

I changed my drivers side a bit higher as I felt it was lighting some low.

Lightning of that projector did give me better vision though made sure not being disturbing..

I took it to Skoda in the end.

They charged me a set price for headlight adjustment (£25 I think but it was a white ago). It took longer for them to do the free health check which included a made up issue for them to try and get their money back lol