BBS Montreal II Fabia MK II

Filipelol

• 6 months later...
On 14/08/2018 at 15:03, Deck081 said:

Hey are you still looking for a set of bbs Montreal 2 wheels?

Hi, I'm looking for pictures of them on Fabia II's , since I'm from Portugal buying from anyone here would be hard,

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Mickmartin said:

There's a few south American members on the Mk2 fabia vrs facebook page.  Do you get the VRS in Chile?

Indeed, we know almost every vrs mk2 owners here in Chile. Not so many but the car have got some respect of the car community for the performance of it, with a few of them making good times in sport events and so.

lovely car.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CrisBora said:

Indeed, we know almost every vrs mk2 owners here in Chile. Not so many but the car have got some respect of the car community for the performance of it, with a few of them making good times in sport events and so.

lovely car.

Is it easy enough to source parts for repairs in Chile?

14 hours ago, Mickmartin said:

Is it easy enough to source parts for repairs in Chile?

It's kind of a struggle here. The importer of Skoda, porsche holding, expensive parts, and mostly never in stock. Myself and other friends started to purchase overseas, if is engine or upgrades, it's easy, but chassis parts, headlights windshields, 20-30 days or even more. a pair of windshield wipers? 68 gbp, fabia mk2 vrs headlight?? 447 gbp  NOT cheap.