color kodiaq sportline

primoz79

Hi,

I will order in feb 2018  new kodiaq sportline 1.4 tsi DSG with panorama sunroof, but i have a problem with color.  

Which color is the best for kodiaq sportline  for you (design, look, black trims, black mirros)?

Black

Candy white 

Red

Quartz grey

Business grey

Silver

black kodiaq sportline 

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occasion/skoda-kodiaq-RZCATMDE256694645.html

candy white  kodiaq sportline 

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occasion/skoda-kodiaq-RZCATMDE256745420.html

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occasion/skoda-kodiaq-RZCATSDEa84e151f.html

red  kodiaq sportline 

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occasion/skoda-kodiaq-RZCATSDE577bee8b.html

grey  kodiaq sportline 

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occasion/skoda-kodiaq-RZCATSDE3265f951.html

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occasion/skoda-kodiaq-RZCATMDE256776290.html

thanks for help

It's all down to personal preference - you are the one who is going to have to live with the colour, so you should choose based on what you like. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

14 minutes ago, WiggosSideburns said:

It's all down to personal preference - you are the one who is going to have to live with the colour, so you should choose based on what you like. It really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

i am very confused because i have to order soon my sportline kodiaq.....

moon white sportline:

+ very nice and sporty because of black trims and black grill and mirror, sun roof is nice on white

- very huge big in real

black sportline:

+ most beautiful after water cleaning, very sporty 

- black is too warm in summer and very dificult to clean, scratch, sunroof is not visible on black (design)

stell grey: i really dont know what it is + and -

30 minutes ago, primoz79 said:

sunroof is not visible on black

The car is tall enough that the sunroof isn't visible from the outside anyway...

But if you really want a second opinion:

• Metallic white is an awful choice on any car. If you want white, get solid white.
  • Black does look sporty, but having lived with a black Octavia vRS for 3.5 years, you soon realise that it always looks dirty. Also, a lot of the styling detail is actually lost because it's just one big black blob. Wouldn't go for black again, personally.
  • Grey is boring. There are too many grey/silver Audis, VWs and Skodas on the road. It shows a distinct lack of imagination on the part of the manufacturer to offer so many different shades of grey.
  • The red is quite possibly the best colour for the Sportline. However, because of that (not to mention it's the colour in all the photos of it), everyone will buy red ones. So it depends if you want to have one that is the same as everyone else.

Welcome.

What country are you in?

Personally White vehicles seem silly to me in snowy countries, and perfect in ones that have hot sunny climates, but then black roofs are not simply clever.

8 hours ago, WiggosSideburns said:
  • The red is quite possibly the best colour for the Sportline. However, because of that (not to mention it's the colour in all the photos of it), everyone will buy red ones. So it depends if you want to have one that is the same as everyone else.

:) and Editions LOL

Don't go candy white, it's too bland and ordinary. Same as the black one and the silver ones.

If it was up to me, i would choose between quartz grey and red, but it has to come down to your personal taste. Try asking at the dealership that they show you cars in that colour (can be kodiaq, karoq, superb or octavia because you won't get kodiaq's with all the colour choices up for display).

Don't know what dealer you went to but in Ljubljana Verovškova they have a red Superb estate in the saloon, which i believe is the same colour as on Kodiaq. To be honest haven't seen quarz grey in RL only pictures so hard to compare. Mabe they have one is the shop or lot.

I myself chose Moon-white because i prefer white and it has more depth than candy or laser white. First wanted to see it, me and the dealer walked arround their carpark and there were alot candy and few laser when we finaly found a moon-white superb waitting for service from one of their customers. But i didn't go for sportline, went regular style version. The colour should enhance your cars perosnality - you want sport gor for a vibrant colour. For instance if i went for superb sport or octavia VRS i would pick the dragon yellow/gold one on spot no question.

Oh yeah one more thing, if you went with sport why not pick the 2.0 TSI?

Mind if i ask you where you live? Notranjska, gorenjska, štajerska, dolenjska, primorska,.. Because i drive alot and Slovenia is very curvy :P, and with 1.4 you will strugle with more than 2 passangers aboard on the passes like Ljubljana-Grosuplje AC hill. You will have to rev that engine hard, especialy when overtaking slow moving traffic.

But if you will need it for in town or mostly level terrain like Ljubljana-Štajerska highway (Trojane aren't a problem for 1.4), Grosuplje-Zagreb or Ljubljana-Jesenice than 1.4 is good enough.