Front/Rear lower suspension parts list

Anyone have diagram of front/rear lower suspension on mk1 Octavia? Or list all components I need to buy?

Want to replace all bushes/wishbones/drop links/track/tie rods/anti-roll bar bushes etc

So far I have wishbones & drop links.

Thanks!

Front wishbones have two bushes each, it's only normally the rear ones that go though. A common upgrade is to replace them with TT bushes.

Front ARB has two bushes.

Save for 4wd models, the rear suspension is a torsion beam which has two rubber bushes.

As well as what you have listed there are also ball joints, top mounts, top mount bearings and bump stops to consider as well. What about the shocks and springs? The shocks will likely be past their best and springs will eventually corrode/weaken and snap.

I would question if it's worth doing all this work in one go though. If your car gets written off after you've spent hundreds refreshing suspension bits you're going to have a hard time getting that ££ back out of the insurance co. Not saying you should scrimp on maintenance but I would only replace what needs replacing (in pairs) and perhaps consider replacing other parts if you need to remove them anyway.