Sat Nav data in Maxi Dot

I've only had my Superb 3 Estate for a month so I'm still finding my way around the rather complicated buttons & menus. Only recently got around to trying out the SatNav which is a Columbus unit. I managed to program in a destination OK but was surprised to see that route instructions were being duplicated in the Maxi Dot display. I don't use a SatNav very much, more usually when I'm abroad, and in my previous Citroen, just had a stand alone Garmin Camper unit which worked well. I like having the digital miles per hour being displayed in the Maxi Dot and this is especially useful when I'm abroad as I can more easily see the digital metric speed than the faint figures on the inner analogue dial. However, when I tried to reinstate the digital speed display by rolling the right hand button on the steering wheel, the software would only give me the option of cancelling the route guidance, when what I want to do is just return the Maxi Dot to the speed display and leave the route running on the SatNav screen. I've looked at the owners manual but can't find anything to help, so can anybody say whether it's possible to do what I want & if so, how is it done? I hope all this makes sense to somebody!

John M

Press the button to the right of the roller wheel first, then turn the roller until Driving Data comes to the front and then press the roller to select. You can then turn the roller to select all the options in Driving Data.

Edited by Paulius55

6 hours ago, Paulius55 said:

Press the button to the right of the roller wheel first, then turn the roller until Driving Data comes to the front and then press the roller to select. You can then turn the roller to select all the options in Driving Data.

OK - many thanks - I'll try that

John M