Swapped my Barges .....

11 minutes ago, Boxerdog1 said:

That's the place !

Well I test drove your car last Thursday and it's very nice indeed, great spec! 

You must have done a deal pretty quickly to take delivery today. Nice work. 

Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Boxerdog1 said:

It's Business Grey  in bright sunshine !!

Great, just about to order a 220TSI in Business Grey, was umming and arring over that or quartz and thought the business grey defines the black highlights more, great to see one in photos 

7 hours ago, k9matt said:

Great, just about to order a 220TSI in Business Grey, was umming and arring over that or quartz and thought the business grey defines the black highlights more, great to see one in photos 

the black highlights suit the Business Grey quite nicely, if i can say so myself :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jonesinamillion said:

Lovely!

I have the oil burner and seeing this photo makes me need to visit the carwash :)

That picture was before it travelled 340 miles back to Cornwall on salted roads !!  

2 hours ago, JR RS said:

the black highlights suit the Business Grey quite nicely, if i can say so myself :)

9 hours ago, k9matt said:

Quartz Grey is also very nice but shows up dirt and scratches a bit more - Business Grey tends to stay cleaner (or gives the impression at least) !!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Boxerdog1 said:

Well worth the wait !!   What colour / extras have you ordered ?

Laser White, with heated screen and jets, front sensors, TSR, heated seats all round, load net, boot release, variable floor, spare, towbar and rear camera.

Bit of a long list but this is probably my car for the next 10 year so we are trying to get it right!

New car.JPG

14 minutes ago, edwards said:

Laser White, with heated screen and jets, front sensors, TSR, heated seats all round, load net, boot release, variable floor, spare, towbar and rear camera.

Bit of a long list but this is probably my car for the next 10 year so we are trying to get it right!

New car.JPG

Very Nice Spec.   Mine is ex demo so didn't have first choice on add ons but came with  Front Sensors / Canton Sound / Spare Wheel / Heated Front Seats / Smart Light assist - Lane Assist - Blind Spot Detection.

• Like 1