OcUK Motors meet 2018

Rainmaker

For those who don't already know, Overclockers UK are a computer hardware shop with a large UK based forum. Their Motors section has annual meets, and this is the 2018 one. All are invited, not just OcUK members, and there are plenty of tasty cars already confirmed (GTRs, Jag SVOs, M3s/M5s, Mustangs etc) as well as some Skodas - mine included. The company are providing free Dominos pizza for attendees and there will be VR racing games (with prizes), a raffle, and other events during the day. Why not come along, meet some fellow Briskodans and a wider variety of like-minded motoring and/or driving enthusiasts? 

When:  Saturday 12th May 2018, 10am - 4pm

Where:  Overclockers UK (car park)
Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9BT

Please see the thread on their forum (no registration required) for extra details. Several BMW, Jaguar, Fast Ford and other forums are also attending - and some people from your favourite Briskoda forum, also. So far there are over 60 people/cars attending so it should be an interesting few hours chatting and messing around. Local roads are available for 'passenger' rides in each others' cars (at individual discretion) and I will be providing free advanced and performance driving (RoSPA) assessments/coaching to limited numbers on a first come first served basis if anyone is interested

As it's in Stoke it's fairly central, so why not pop along and see who you can meet up with? Bring the car (prizes for cleanest and dirtiest on the day!). if you wish to attend, please reply here with your confirmation and details of your car (eg MyName - Skoda Octavia vRS 230, or similar). I'll then have you added to the main list at OcUK. See you there!

:)

Edited by Rainmaker
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Laura. Thanks for pointing that out - I've no idea how that happened! I'll blame OcUK for changing the date, but really heaven only knows. :D I've already spoken with you on OcUK's thread - it'll be good to see you and any other Briskodans there for the next one.

Edited by Rainmaker

• 4 weeks later...