vRS Seat Protector

Guest Cossiecol

Guest Cossiecol

Does anyone have any recommendation for a good seat protector for the vRS?

My eldest is now at an age/size where she can reach the back of my seat with her muddy boots.......... :(

Had the same problem with grandson at the weekend had to take his muddy shoes off for the drive home.  Am I bad? He is only 3 so no point telling him off for it. Going to be a real pain taking his shoes off every journey.

Recently bought a seat cover from carseatcovetsuk and it's very good as it protects the whole of the back of the seat as well as the front. Not the quickest to fit as quite tight due to pronounced seat bolsters but looks as though it'll be very effective. 

I have used these for a front seat cover for my octavia:

http://www.titancovers.co.uk

I work in aircraft maintenance so can get covered in all sorts and wanted a cover for my front seat. Ordered one from these and its a really good fit, covers the full seat and back, and has opening down side for seat airbag. . Mine is just an SE though so not sure about fitment for VRS sport seats? Might be worth contacting them. 

1 hour ago, maul said:

Going to be a real pain taking his shoes off every journey.

'

Anyone who wants to spectate poolside at my local swimming pool must wear supplied over covers on their shoes. Why go to the expense and bother of having to place/remove seat covers or remove shoes when you can simply cover the kid's shoes?

eg:  shoe protectors

£1.25 for 100   -  job done.