White and Blue smoke

Hello, im sam. 

I have skoda Octavia mk2  TDI,PD,MANUAL transmission.

Few days ago, my son washing my car engine. But unfortunately water entered at turbo hose pipe . Then we tried to start the car. It's crappy and vibration and bad noises. Next day we try to start  it started again with alot of white-blue smoke from exhaust. Local mechanic said that  injector number.4 clogged. So he said to fill injector cleaner. Within few hours i fill my tank with 10$ fuel but unfortunately at fuel station filler man put whole bottle in tank. It was horrible, but we cant do anything, till now we are using car with that mixture fuel.  

Now car smokes  alot and misfires littles after to start. After When temperature get normal smoke stops.

There is any reason?    Does full bottle of injector cleaner cause any problem on not much fuel?

Aqua Ace_20180216_174324.jpg

I don't hhink the injector cleaner will cause any problems other than perhaps a bit more smoke.

Water in the inlet can cause major problems, especially in a high compression diesel engine.

Water isn't compressible & can cause con rods to get bent if it enters the combustion chamber.

This will result in low compression on one or more cylinders.

Low compression will give rise to white smoke ( unburnt diesel ) which may clear as the engine warms up.

You will have to hope no water went into the cylinders.

I would get the compression checked on all 4 cylinders as a start.

Also get any stored codes read, then clear them & see if anything returns.

But don't think low compression will bring up any codes.

I was with a friend a few years back in his wife's new Mondeo , when he drove through flood water, stopping the engine. After a lot of cranking, the engine restarted on 2 cylinders, then 3, then 4 but with the same blue and white smoke you describe. After about 25 miles all the smoke was gone and the engine seemed normal. However, the smoke returned briefly on the next start. After leaving me he drove home but after about 10 miles on a fast road, a bent con-rod came through the side of the engine.

You may be lucky but I suggest you drive it carefully while doing further diagnostics.

• Sad 1