karoq is in the UK!

jimmer72

Hi all, just had confirmation that my Karoq has arrived at the port (don't know which one ,but guess it's an east-coast docks) I'm  collecting it from Arvil on march 2nd so I am well chuffed but will still be bit sad to say goodbye to my 15 reg Qashqai. The Karoq is a 1.5 TSI DSG SE Technology, lower spec'd than the Nissan but I found that a lot of the gizmos were very rarely used. Will post pic's if anyone's interested,

• Like 1

I’m also swapping from a 15 reg Qashqai. The thing I’ll miss the most is the aerial view parking.

I wish the Karoq had this option.

Mine is supposed to be built this week so only a few weeks more to wait.

20 hours ago, TheRoq said:

I’m also swapping from a 15 reg Qashqai. The thing I’ll miss the most is the aerial view parking.

I wish the Karoq had this option.

Mine is supposed to be built this week so only a few weeks more to wait.

Roq, mine was BW4 and it's likely to be at the dealer on thurs or fri. Not bad all things considered. I ordered mine online through a broker on a 2year PCH deal. Karl has kept me informed all through the order/buying process and although the deal includes delivery to my address, Iv'e chosen to collect it myself from the Skoda dealers at Leamington Spa who are doing the  PDI etc;... Picking it up on March 2nd 

How much are they in the UK?

I just drove past a billboard that said starting price here is 16500 Euro (£14576). If you don't mind LHD that's gotta be a bargain?

Edited by camelspyyder

On 20/02/2018 at 17:05, jimmer69 said:

Roq, mine was BW4 and it's likely to be at the dealer on thurs or fri. Not bad all things considered. I ordered mine online through a broker on a 2year PCH deal. Karl has kept me informed all through the order/buying process and although the deal includes delivery to my address, Iv'e chosen to collect it myself from the Skoda dealers at Leamington Spa who are doing the  PDI etc;... Picking it up on March 2nd 

Which online broker did you use if you don't mind me asking? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, camelspyyder said:

How much are they in the UK?

I just drove past a billboard that said starting price here is 16500 Euro (£14576). If you don't mind LHD that's gotta be a bargain?

add about £6000 on to this here in the UK

4 hours ago, camelspyyder said:

I just drove past a billboard that said starting price here is 16500 Euro (£14576).

Jeesh - they start at €27,715 here in Ireland (south of the border, that is).

'Winter Tyres'  should be a Factory Fit Option for UK delivered vehicles.

Lets see how Kodiak & Karoq AWD owners on the East Coast  get on this week on the OEM fitment.

• Like 1