£3,000 Deposit Contribution

When I review the Finance Agreement from Skoda it lumps all the deposit contribution together (i.e. 3.8k from me and the £3k from Skoda just shows as one line of £6.8k).

This seems strange to me as I can't see anywhere in the Finance Agreement that Skoda are paying £3k (although I do have a Deposit allowance for this on the new vehicle order form). 

I'm told this is how Skoda Financial Services always do this, has anyone else got experience of this as it seems strange to me.

Yeah that's the standard way they do it, just make sure the bottom line ie. The total discounts plus your deposit & any trade in are correct.

Also check the dealers haven't added anything you didn't want ie. life shine, gap insurance ect.

I had a Carwow quote from a local dealer that didn't matter how many times I asked, they could NEVER get back to the discounts that they had originally offered so, I went elsewhere.

About 1 month ago, my 3 year finance/hire deal with Skoda came to an end and the Skoda garage offered me a £3000 contribution to the deposit on a new Octavia if I bought it on the same finance terms. I don't know if they always do this or if it was a short-term offer. I accepted that happily and shortly after, I used half of the sum I had saved as a final payment on the previous car as a lump sum payment against the amount I had borrowed for the new car. This reduced my monthly payments by £100. Another thing that helped was that the car i traded in was worth more than the amount  had left to pay so that added to the deposit as well. I am happy with the way it turned out.