Tyre Size?

Vix145

Hi,

Can anyone tell  me what size tyres I should have on my 2013 Citigo SE 12V? It currently has 165 70 R14 on all four wheels. I need to replace both front tyres. When I use the number plate search on the tyre buying sites it is coming up with 175/65/R14 for my number plate. I've tried the manual but can't find the information anywhere! Can I put 175 on the front with 165 on the back? 

Thanks.

You will run into insurance problems if you have different sizes on if that was not standard. Both of the sizes you quotes are fitted to the Citigo but only in sets of 4.

My Elegance has 14" alloy wheels and 176/65R14 tyres. Maybe the steel wheels are slightly narrower, hence the 165/70R14 tyres?

ETA: Just checked on ETKA online and the alloy and steel 14" factory rims are both 5Jx14 ET35. So if you are planning to replace all four and can get a better deal on a set of 175/65 tyres then you should be OK.

Edited by ronime