turbo noise normal

hi all. just wondering if this turbo sounds normal or is there a boost leak cos as I'm accelerating there is plenty of power and no smoke but it seems to chirp like a bird. also on the hose on the left side of the engine which I think is the intercooler pipe at the joint just above the alternator there seems to be a little oil seeping out I've just wiped round it but still carries on weeping. i have read that oil in there is normal if it's a little. I'm hoping I haven't got the impending turbo doom. video is below cheers.

Sounds fine, the oil is most likely just the usual CVS accumulation and not failing turbo oil seals which would likely show as a white/blue exhaust smoke especially when accelerating hard.

Relax and enjoy the car.

1 hour ago, MicMac said:

Sounds fine, the oil is most likely just the usual CVS accumulation and not failing turbo oil seals which would likely show as a white/blue exhaust smoke especially when accelerating hard.

Relax and enjoy the car.

ah right I will try to but like I posted previously it's the chirpy ticking sound that annoys me but I'm not sure if it's turbo as it will only do it in gear but if I just rev at idle to chirping. I'm glad to hear the oil residue is nothing