Skoda Octavia VRS mk1 for sale Now SOLD !!!!!

mexicovrs

Genuine unmolested skoda octavia vrs 1.8 180 bhp for sale.  Full skoda history to 80,000 miles then a few independants followed by specilist independants during my ownership of 4 years.  157,000 miles fully documented and reciepts for work over 4 years.  2016 saw the dual mass flywheel and clutch replaced along with cambelt water pump power steering pump and some suspension parts by Audi specailist APS Brackley at a cost of just over £1,200.00 reciepts and photo eveidence to support work.  Google these guys to see what they are all about !!! Amazing service and knowledge and come highly rated.

MOT till July good condition for year (53 plate). Four good tyres all matching and washed weekly.  Genuine, clean and usable daily driver. Past the last MOT with no advisories or issues.

Current issues:

1. Requires full oil and filter change as service now due. I was looking to drop the sump and change the pick up pipe summer job!

2. Rear discs and pads will need replacing at some point and calipers overhauled.

3. Does have boost issue down on power with no turbo boosting.

N75 changed, mass airflow, air filter, throttle body cleaned pcv valve and hoses checked and replaced where needed dump valve all genuine like for like parts from TPS etc.... all hoses checked for leaks although no pressure test or smoke test done.  I suspect a stuck or faulty acuator.

4. Scanned with VAG Com and no fault codes.

5. Noisy secondary air pump did throw fault code but bolted up and carried out the repair for the faulty rivits common issue.  No fault code but still a little noisy on start up but not everytime.

6. Main light switch needs replacing 

7. Sticking micro switch in passenger rear door does not always lock on the remote all other doors fine.  Kept working with wd40 or contact cleaner, periodically.

8. Radiator mounts broken, like it when I bought the car so the occasion squeak is heard. 

9. Few minor bodywork issues trolly dinks etc.. and front a rear bumpers could do with a re spray if I was being picky. Washed and waxed weekly so kept very clean with no rust or paint issues.  Generally age related marks.

The car drives well, no smoke on start up or when driving.  Climate contol air/con all works as does everything else cd changer in boot all ok stock stereo.

This has been a fantastic car and has never let me down, very reluctant sale as this is genuine unmolested and origional car.  I did think about putting it into storage and keeping it but decided it has to go. A new car makes this a very reluctant sale.

Asking £600.00 as it stands.   The car will be taken of the road next week SORN but run periodically to ensure its ready to drive away. Would like this to go to someone who will continue to look after the car and can perhaps invest some money  and time into it something I dont have at the moment.

Welcome any questions and happy to supply more info if needed.  

You can contact me on

[email protected] 

No test pilots or tyre kickers genuine enquiries only please and no silly offers.  

20180216_123840.jpg

20180222_203705.jpg

20180222_203547.jpg

20180222_202612.jpg

20180216_123749.jpg

20180216_123903.jpg

20180216_123858.jpg

20180216_123734.jpg

Edited by mexicovrs
Price drop
  • Like 1

• Gizmo locked this topic