Seats Comfort

vadimo

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Gabi4 said:

What about the standard seats, are they confortable on long trips?

I haven't done any really long trips, but regularly spend an hour in the car going to work, and I have no complaints with the standard cloth seats

I've no complaints about the leather seats either,  on a 2 hours trip I didn't get sore once.  The only other car I have had where I didn't get sore after an hours drive was a Volvo XC90.

Edited by Englando

Did a 5 hour trip from Yorkshire to Dorset and back and no complaints about comfort of leather seats from either of us. In fact definitely more comfortable than the leather seats in my old Superb and the alcantara seats in the Octavia.

9 minutes ago, pryorkshire said:

Did a 5 hour trip from Yorkshire to Dorset and back and no complaints about comfort of leather seats from either of us. In fact definitely more comfortable than the leather seats in my old Superb and the alcantara seats in the Octavia.

I have to agree, travelled around Cumbria for the last 3 days and now in Derby, just done 450 miles no problems, and I suffer with my back after a accident at work, seat cushion and back bolster very comfortable.

Do the leather seats have more adjustements or a different shape than the standard ones?

I know that the car has a good suspension and a good isolated cabine, but it would be great if the standard standard seats are confortable too, at least for a 300-400 miles trip.

Or should I choose the sport ones, even if they seem to block the visibility from the rear seats.

Thanks

Only got my car today so haven’t done any long trips yet, but in my handover the salesman said that the drivers seat in my Edition has a firm or soft setting using the round button in front of the seat adjustment controls. The leather does feel a bit stiffer than that in my Superb, but that may just be because it is new.

7 hours ago, Tenchfisher said:

Only got my car today so haven’t done any long trips yet, but in my handover the salesman said that the drivers seat in my Edition has a firm or soft setting using the round button in front of the seat adjustment controls. The leather does feel a bit stiffer than that in my Superb, but that may just be because it is new.

The round button is for lumber adjustment.