Free boot liner anyone?

cjrp

I was looking for a boot liner to keep the interior safe from my dog, and found this: http://www.titancovers.co.uk/skoda-karoq-2017-onwards-custom-boot-liner/

***  FREE BOOT LINER  ***

Unfortunately we do not have the pattern for this vehicle. However maybe you can help our design team and in return you will receive a free fully tailored boot liner with your choice of options.

To develop a new pattern for your vehicle you will be required to make two visits to our factory. The first visit will be for our design team to take the relevant measurements directly from your vehicle so that we can transfer this data to our CAD software and produce a pattern for your vehicle. The second visit which will be a minimum of one week later will be for us to fit the liner into your vehicle and take promotional images. After the second visit you will then drive off with your brand new liner. We estimate each visit to be approximately 1 - 2 hours depending on the vehicle.

Whilst at our premises you will be able to wait in our comfortable reception area where the tea and coffee is always flowing.

Dogs are always more than welcome at Titan so if you do not want to leave them at home please feel free to bring them along with you.

Our factory is based in Hinckley, Leicestershire

So for maybe 4 hours of sitting in a waiting room you can get a £140 liner for free. Tempted to go myself, but 2 hours each way means it's not really worthwhile. Just thought I'd pass on in case other people are closer!

I saw this a few weeks ago but I'm 3 and a half hours away each way.

Hopefully someone else is closer and can get it fitted so I can order one before mine arrives.

21 hours ago, Karman said:

I am in the same boat, one reason for changing my car was so my dog can go in the back.

Our greyhound isn't a fan of the Civic boot, she demanded something bigger :biggrin:

FYI Boot-Buddy are also offering about £60 off if you can get to their factory (Stourport-on-Severn). Still too far for me, unfortunately.

Has anyone tried rhino uk boot liners?

Karoq is already listed starting at £65 for the basic liner.

My first choice would be hatchbag because of all the great reviews.

However when I emailed them the reply was that they have no intention of making one at this time (so not even on their waiting list).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2018 at 19:40, pheebs said:

Has anyone tried rhino uk boot liners?

Karoq is already listed starting at £65 for the basic liner.

My first choice would be hatchbag because of all the great reviews.

However when I emailed them the reply was that they have no intention of making one at this time (so not even on their waiting list).

Just got this reply back from hatchbag:

Thank you for your email and interest in Hatchbag. 

Our design department are just finishing a design for the Skoda Karoq which should become available in the next couple of weeks. 

So, I will add you to our database and as soon as one comes available we will be in touch. 

Kind regards, 
Rachel 

2 hours ago, Vectis said:

Just got this reply back from hatchbag:

Thank you for your email and interest in Hatchbag. 

Our design department are just finishing a design for the Skoda Karoq which should become available in the next couple of weeks. 

So, I will add you to our database and as soon as one comes available we will be in touch. 

Kind regards, 
Rachel 

Great news

Noticed Home Bargains are selling one for £3.99 too but couldn't see a size on it. Might be worth a punt for someone but I'd already bought the £9 Amazon one.

Here's what it looks like fitted. Hopefully bumps will flatten out after time.

DSC_3615.thumb.JPG.42e7dd551c55271581adc0415f8d9633.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was just browsing the hatchbag website and looked in the clearance section and they had one with a boot flap for the Karoq for £70 so I bought it, just waiting for it to arrive.

On 17/03/2018 at 20:52, solarfusion said:

Noticed Home Bargains are selling one for £3.99 too but couldn't see a size on it. Might be worth a punt for someone but I'd already bought the £9 Amazon one.

Here's what it looks like fitted. Hopefully bumps will flatten out after time.

DSC_3615.thumb.JPG.42e7dd551c55271581adc0415f8d9633.JPG

Thinking of getting one of these. Is it a little too big or are the bumps from being folded? 

It is too big and needs cutting down using the shapes provided as a guide. The bumps are from being folded and will come out. I put mine on a flat surface in the sun for the afternoon and the bumps came out. I then cut it to size when flat. Its good for the money.

I use it in conjunction with a universal boot liner. Couldn't wait for hatchbag to get their act together. Looks great and works well.IMG_20180517_121006.thumb.jpg.36d67300f96adb71b2b7eb987c3895b9.jpg