MK1 2002 Octavia L&K 1.9 TDI 110 BHP

Janjua

Dear Fellow Skoda Enthusiasts

I am breaking my MK1 2002 Octavia L&K 1.9 TDI 110 BHP 5 Speed Manual.

Exterior Colour and Colour Code: Nature Green / F8C

Interior Colour: L&K Beige 

Engine Code: ASV

Milage: 119650 Miles 

I have to with regret break my Octavia due to severe damage to the front nearside (Left) Alloy Wheel, Wishbone, Wheel Bearing, Wheel Hub, Tie Rod, Tie Rod End and Drive Shaft. This is due to a freak, unlucky accident that happend due to the recent snow through no fault of my own.

The engine is in very good condition with full Skoda Service History and the use of Original Volkswagen/Skoda Parts. Even in the recent Snow and with temperatures as low as -5 degrees, the engine started instantly with the first turn of the key. In May 2017 I fitted a brand new original Volkswagen Turbo. 

The only part that needs attention is the alternator pulley which is very noisy.

The interior is in Good/Very Good Condition. The drivers seat has a tear on the normal side bolster location and the rear passenger side door trim leather has a slight tear but it is nice condition overall. 

All body panels are rust and dent free and in good to very good condition depending on the panel, please ask about the panel or panels that you require. 

Mechanically in terms of the suspension ( a part from nearside front), brakes, engine, and steering the Octavia is very good. 

In addition all of the electrics work perfectly, including the heated seats.

Please email, respond on here or call me, then I can give you more detailed information, more specific answers and we can talk about the price.

Email: [email protected]

Mobile Number: 07587240100 ( please do not call 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday because I am at work) You can leave a message.

IMG_20161112_073050763.jpg

IMG_20161109_144820067.jpg

IMG_20161007_094535201.jpg

IMG_20160916_170801151_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180303_100408059_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180303_110705072_HDR.jpg

Edited by Janjua

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...