Briskoda stickers spotted at the Geneva Motor Show 2018

28 minutes ago, Mikek3111 said:

That’s not a brisky logo. That’s a beats by Dre logo beats has a solid circle, briskoda has an inner circle 

Pedantic sod :D

;)

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Mikek3111 said:

That’s not a brisky logo. That’s a beats by Dre logo beats has a solid circle, briskoda has an inner circle 

Exactly...I was just wondering how the fecking hell Colin managed to wrangle that one...

• Haha 2

The other day on a telly report there was a Russian Spy Expert sitting with a laptop and a BRISKODA 'b' sticker in red on it.

Then it dawned it was maybe a 'Beeg' 'b' sticker.

On 09/03/2018 at 20:16, Mikek3111 said:

Ah. But these look to be authentic. :thumbup:

G1.JPG

G2.JPG

G3.jpg

Edited by john999boy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The lady to the left of the first pic in johnboy's last photo looks like shes thinking "i cant believe you are doing this".  other girl just looks like "i dont care, im being paid to stand here and smile while people look at the cars so thats what im doing".

Need to do a quick google of that sea drive thing, looks to be a big hole where the hull should be :D

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, thompma30 said:

I inadvertently snapped off one of the dash switches yesterday :o

16 hours ago, mac11irl said:

Need to do a quick google of that sea drive thing, looks to be a big hole where the hull should be :D

Here's another couple of photos of the Seadrive - complete with @thompma30 unmodified switchgear! :tongueout:

P1050642-2.thumb.JPG.67272c155d85ff17d3dd8ddd6d7ea4ae.JPGP1050641-2.thumb.JPG.65fe0cca2c15c20a300523e88e1a4e2a.JPG

• Haha 1