This is further to my previous threads on poor dealer "service". To rub salt into the wound I have heard from Skoda UK customer services to say that Mitchell Skoda have categorically refused to reimburse me notwithstanding  Skoda UK approaching them.  That wasnt a huge surprise but I then asked customer services to make a goodwill payment to an aggrieved customer. I heard back today and they said that they dont make any goodwill payments to anyone; only Skoda dealerships do this.  To make this situation even more  of a farce no Skoda dealer will entertain a goodwill payment unless and until the aggrieved party( me) has gone through the warranty process! Thats where all this started of course; you couldnt make it up! I am not pretending for one moment that other car manufacturers I have used  are much better but they did, at least, give me a list of what and was not covered by their warranty; with Skoda its a guessing game!  I dont know if I can go anywhere else with this but I havent tried Trading Standards yet and I think I should. Nor have I penned a letter to the local press about this  and I think I need to do that as well.  I have been disillusioned with car manufacturers before but Skoda has definitely  taken the disillusionment to new heights! " Service" really ought to mean something but my experience proves the word is just a joke.

• Gizmo locked this topic