Car Jerks from Park to Drive and Reverse

My car jerks pretty bad when I switch the gear lever from Park to Drive or Reverse. After the initial jerk / thud - the car runs fine. Also, sometimes while driving I can hear lot of noises from the bonnet inside the cabin - not sure what the noises are about. The mechanic at  garage replaced transmission fuel, filter, engine mounts, etc. But, the problem still persists.  The car hesitates to move ahead as soon as I put in in Drive - when I hit the gas pedal, the car jerks with a thud and move further. The problem is bad when the car runs for like 20 to 30 minutes. The jerk is pretty bad when the car is standing still stop signal red light.

The mechanic is now planning to do complete ECU reset to factory settings - I hope this resolves the issue. Any thoughts on what problem I am facing? Also, the workshop folks never observed such issue in their careers and are clueless. Thanks!

Edited by pavan_h

You have your other threads running with the same issue.  Would it not be an idea to post there?

So now has the DSG got the correct quantity and spec of transmission fluid, the software updates as Skoda / VW issued, 

the new engine, gearbox mounts fitted etc. 

So they should be doing a factory setting for the DSG ECU if not already done, or the Software Upgrades.

Where have the technicians /mechanics been all their careers, on some other planet?

Or are they just the usual type of Skoda / VW trained employees.

MauMauM.jpg.a730f8af9f11981f15b1387419a3b965.jpg.3d0cd25182f29ac829db4d9064ddc2cf.jpg

@AwaoffSki Yes, I had posted a thread earlier. But, thought I posted in wrong category. Sorry for that. 

The mechanics are just usual type of trained VW Skoda folks. The garage is independent one and quite reputed - they do repair Ferraris, Jaguars, etc. Skoda is like a pocket change for them. In my region, the authorized Skoda workshop got closed due to unknown reasons. 

The VAG COM shows no errors within the car, now after changing all the parts as per standard, they are planning to do the ECU reset as a final try (I dont know why they were little skeptical to reset the ECU before). If the problem is still not solved by the above process, they are planning to fit a used gearbox ( to save costs ). I drove many cars in my life, but this problem is something new and never faced.