Central lock hesitation

Ladies and gents

Lately i was feeling that somrthing is wrong with central locking

When i push the lock button from remote -sometimrs i feel like kinda hesitation or maybe more like a malfunction 1-2 times i hit the lock on the remote and it did not work - after that when i hit, all seemed fine

Today i washed the car in detail and then came to the patking lot in tesco and guess what

Car wony be locked, got in the car and also the central lock button inside does not response - so its not related eith the remote

After a minute of trying it was back again i was able to lock but when i tried continuously, it was not working after a few hit to the remote button and also from the button inside.

Right now intermittently the central lock does not react as well when i hit the key and ignite once in a while i hera some kind of sound like cough before car starts.

All started to happen 2 days before i was going to sell the car...

Any ideas?

some old mechanic I used to go - said that he can have a look for the sound, but no time for central lock.

they have heard it several times and it comes somewhere close to starter motor - part is called bendix drive. Looks like the start sound and the central lock issue are not connected, I thought it would be about the alternator

They checked with me the central lock, they have no clue smile.gif it works a few times without any problem, then no avail - after 10-15 seconds, it starts to work again.

Edited by istannbullu34