New Superb Sportline

dont have answer to your question but ht eMG looks awesome on a sportline. I sort-of wish it had been available when we ordered ours.

15 minutes ago, MarkUk63 said:

image.thumb.png.86c96ffd00b28ffc1698dd15bb5f10c4.png

Hi I think this is the setting you need to check

Thats great thanks.

One other question, do you know how to have the navigation system on but split screen with traffic issues?

thanks

2 minutes ago, BriskodaJeff said:

I think that one is covered here.

image.png.4744fc9213e3ceae79848f9df39e946d.png

Are cant make that out as its too small and when you enlarge it, it becomes blurred

1 hour ago, RussP said:

Got say I am bloody pleased with my new toy. Lots of upgrades including the Canton Stereo.

One thing that is baffling me is the fact when driving the car with passengers, the voice is amplified through the speakers.......

20180323_111256[1].jpg

Really like that...a lot!  I've got a MG Sportline 280 about to be built next week.  After seeing yours I'm even more excited now. 

How are you finding it so far?   

Collected it Wednesday and got to say im really pleased. Its certainly a marmite colour, some like some hate. Personally I love it. The only let down is the sat - nav. this is poor would like to adjust if possible???

Extras I put on;

Front Sensors

Canton Stereo

Heated Rear seats

Spare Tyre

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RussP said:

Collected it Wednesday and got to say im really pleased. Its certainly a marmite colour, some like some hate. Personally I love it. The only let down is the sat - nav. this is poor would like to adjust if possible???

Extras I put on;

Front Sensors

Canton Stereo

Heated Rear seats

Spare Tyre

Similar spec to mine :)  Are you pleased with the Canton?  I think it's one of the best things I spec'd on my current Sportline and the first thing I spec'd for the new one too.  

I really couldn't make my mind up on the colour as I like it on other cars but just couldn't find it on a Superb but then someone in Sweden kindly uploaded pics from their local dealership and then since been a few UK cars popping up on here.  I'm glad I went with it, as it looks really good. 

1 minute ago, penguin17 said:

Similar spec to mine :)  Are you pleased with the Canton?  I think it's one of the best things I spec'd on my current Sportline and the first thing I spec'd for the new one too.  

I really couldn't make my mind up on the colour as I like it on other cars but just couldn't find it on a Superb but then someone in Sweden kindly uploaded pics from their local dealership and then since been a few UK cars popping up on here.  I'm glad I went with it, as it looks really good. 

Have you also gone with Meteor Grey?

The Canton is bloody lovely, and the in car voice system is a bloody good feature

31 minutes ago, RussP said:

Have you also gone with Meteor Grey?

The Canton is bloody lovely, and the in car voice system is a bloody good feature

Yes, yes I have :biggrin:  In production w/c 02 Apr.  Provisional hand over is w/c 30 Apr.  

Based on your pics I'm happy with my choice.  

***If I'd bought a white combi then I'd probably be regretting my decision by now :biggrin:

Edited by penguin17

Just now, penguin17 said:

Yes, yes I have :biggrin:  In production w/c 02 Apr.  Provisional hand over is w/c 30 Apr.  

Based on your pics I'm happy with my choice.  

***If I'have bought a white combi then I'd probably be regretting my decision by now :biggrin:

You certainly wont be disappointed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, penguin17 said:

***If I'd bought a white combi then I'd probably be regretting my decision by now :biggrin:

Swine :) 

Perhaps I can sand the white paint off mine to reveal the grey undercoat :)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RussP said:

Got say I am bloody pleased with my new toy. Lots of upgrades including the Canton Stereo.

One thing that is baffling me is the fact when driving the car with passengers, the voice is amplified through the speakers.......

20180323_111256[1].jpg

awesome is the word... :blush

Have to say, that does look good in Meteor Grey.

I contemplated MG for mine, but as there wasn't one to view anywhere I stuck with what I know and ordered in Black Magic.

• Like 1

that really does look the canine’s reproductive organs. Stunning colour.

It's grey!! grey is not a colour.