The nameless Yeti...

WelshYeti

So, I've had my Yeti for just over a month now. Bit of a change from the Mondeo, but I'm really enjoying it. 

Haven't done a lot to it really, (Heko wind deflectors and roof bars), but I'm hoping to do a few modifications:

- extra lighting (light bar or spots, as well as upgrading the bulbs to Night breakers) 

- Install mudflaps

- buy and fit a roof basket (hoping to do a few road trips etc) 

- change tyres to cross-climates, as the weather here in Wales can be touch and go at the best of times... 

That's about it for now, but I'm sure I'll think of some other useful stuff! 

Cheers 

Adam

IMG_20180404_112523.jpg

IMG_20180404_112459.jpg

On 07/04/2018 at 18:15, Daxmatt said:

I've got the wind deflectors to fit to mine aswell, really like the colour of yours it was one of the colours I was searching for 

Thanks mate. To be honest it's the first one I looked at, was the exact colour and spec I wanted, also about 2k cheaper than the others I'd seen advertised, also with lower miles and FSH etc. Chuffed with it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Couple of small updates... The Skoda badge fell off the boot lid last week so decided to replace it with a new one, as well as taking the Yeti badge off. I quite like the clean look! Just have to order all of the other badges now so it matches. 

Also, the old badge went to good use on my ambulance! No one has noticed yet! lol! 

Before and after images :)

IMG_20180613_192304.jpg

IMG_20180611_195957.jpg

IMG_20180612_062007.jpg

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, sharkrider said:

It will put skoda to shame thought, I know how bad those fiat/citroen vans are ;)

It's actually a Peugeot so... er... Yeah, just as bad! Lol! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Couple of quick updates, ordered some Maxxis Arctic Trekker winter tyres to put on before the, er... winter! Should be a marked improvement over these Dunlop Sp01's. 

Also, bit bored at work earlier so whipped out the rattle cans... 

Need to do the bottom half but looks loads better already. 

IMG_20180830_151918.jpg

IMG_20180816_170548.jpg

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Factoryboy63 said:

Hi , first post here , what wind deflectors do you have on yours and how's the fit

Hello mate! And welcome! 

They're Team Heko ones, the fit is great, they were fitted when it was a year old apparently (so in 2013) and haven't been off since, no sign of movement or deterioration etc... I've had Team Heko stuff before and it's always been spot on! 

They're still on, as you can see! 

Adam

IMG_20190116_134649_318.jpg