At long last time for a springtime detail

Just now, stu83 said:

Yes, another Bilt Hamber fan :heart:

Bilt Hamber stuff is quality!

Been a fan of their clay bars and the Shampoo for some time now. Next on the list is their wheel cleaner and snow foam!

15 hours ago, ahenners said:

Bilt Hamber stuff is quality!

Been a fan of their clay bars and the Shampoo for some time now. Next on the list is their wheel cleaner and snow foam!

They're really good. The snowfoam doesn't dwell all that much, but it cleans well and doesn't take off wax etc.

The wheel cleaner and iron fallout removers are both very good.

Not tried the shampoo - I've used autoglym conditioning shampoo for as long as I can remember. Might be time for a change.

1 hour ago, stu83 said:

They're really good. The snowfoam doesn't dwell all that much, but it cleans well and doesn't take off wax etc.

The wheel cleaner and iron fallout removers are both very good.

Not tried the shampoo - I've used autoglym conditioning shampoo for as long as I can remember. Might be time for a change.

I use their snow foam all the time haven’t tried any of there other products yet. Going to try their wheel cleaner next.

Edited by match14

If anyone is a fan of BH Auto Foam then give Autoglym’s new stuff a whirl - Polar Blast. It’s by far the best snow foam I’ve used (until then it was BH). The best cling time and clean of any snow foam. 

Best fallout remover / wheel cleaner I’ve come across is Auto Finesse Iron Out.

@stu83 Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner is still the best contact wash stuff I think. 

A5B554F6-CA23-46AB-8E85-C3C6DE387289.jpeg

01971F34-408F-4F24-94C1-FE43981A73AE.jpeg

• Like 2