Summer Meet Vote  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Where we will have the meet?

• Greater Belfast/Lisburn
    • Further afield, Oxford Island, Gosford Park etc
    • Even further afield: Fubar Land/ Fermanagh
  2. 2. When?

3. 3. Which Month?

A few people have already asked when is the next one so we will get the ball rolling.

Please use the voting options (hopefully I have them set up right)

Edited by cormac81
  • Like 1

If anyone is interested in road racing, this June 29/30th sees the first time the Enniskillen 100 will be run since it last did 66 years ago! Won't be a massive international level event, but will be a good show by the looks of it. A nice tight wee triangular circuit set over 3 miles. http://www.enniskillenroadraces.co.uk/ 

Could get a meet going in some field set up for parking and have a bit of action going on around us. Would be a full day out though at the other side of the world! :o

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 2

I generally don't know until closer to the time if I can make a meet or not due to the kids so I'll go with the flow, if something's organised I'll do my best to attend as usual :) 

Great idea Cormac btw and cheers for sorting. A meet around another event as Fubar has suggested could be a good plan.

Edited by 02VRS
  • Like 1

Saw a green Mk3 Octy vRS today with a private reg starting with an 'S' Do we know it on here? Don't recall seeing one at any meets.

21 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

no option for north coast? 

saw this last week @ dunsilly got to be the same car, the driver was late 50s early 60s

20180326_161512.jpg

LOL what are the odds of 2 in NI. Different to the one I saw. I wasn't very happy with something it's driver did and was considering having his licence binned in court with CCTV and equally miffed witnesses, have a week still to decide on his fate.

6 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

if it was that bad you would have reported it already... what did he do?  guessing he mooned out the window while driving with his chin?

Not really, I can't report every dangerous moron on the roads I encounter when it costs me 1-2 days off work each time.