Citigo reg plate bulb holder

DPW70

Bought a new citigo Monte Carlo but I want to install a wireless reverse camera, i need to run the camera wire through the licence plate bulb holder and I want to drill a hole to the side to allow room for the wire but can anyone let me know where online I can pick up a replacement bulb holder from, tried to find a replacement online but to no avail. Any suggestions?

I have actually bought this one of Amazon gets good reviews and seems easy to install, I just need to install. It has it's own screen.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AUTO-VOX-M1W-Wireless-Waterproof-Rearview/dp/B07425TPBT/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523988087&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=autovox+m1w&psc=1.

Check it out see what you think.

Thanks for that Hyphons, I tried eBay the other day and never found one, but i bought this one with your kind help really appreciate your help, cheers mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DPW70 said:

I have actually bought this one of Amazon gets good reviews and seems easy to install, I just need to install. It has it's own screen.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AUTO-VOX-M1W-Wireless-Waterproof-Rearview/dp/B07425TPBT/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523988087&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=autovox+m1w&psc=1.

Check it out see what you think.

Sounds good. I think the monitor would personally annoy me but apart from that it looks good. Gets good reviews too. I’d be interested to see what the end product looks like. 

7 hours ago, Jonny118118 said:

Sounds good. I think the monitor would personally annoy me but apart from that it looks good. Gets good reviews too. I’d be interested to see what the end product looks like. 

Will let you know trying to get time this weekend to do it!!

• Like 1