Oddballs rally Alpine Run

Awkward_Josh

Anyone ever had experience with this? Looks like a really nice trip, 

£225 per person, doesn't include ferry (I've just found a ticket for £50 returning) or food (or fuel obviously). 

Half tempted but might be a bit too expensive for me and the Mrs this year altogether

http://www.theoddballrally.co.uk/copy-of-the-alpine-run-2018

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

5 days is not a long time especially if that includes travel down  and up if you plan on experiencing a lot of passes. If you look back on this forum a few years ago we did a couple of tours, one 10 days and one 7 days iirc. Day one on both we were talking iro 1000 miles but once in the alps then 100 miles is a good distance in a day. Also done a couple of 4000 mile plus trips but over 3 weeks. Worth the expense and time but it was before they could send you speed camera fines, otherwise I would have been propping up the Swiss GDP lol.

• Like 1