SOLD - 17” Nokian winter tyres on Annapurnas

Gizmo

I have a set of 4 Yeti Annapurna alloys (diamond cut face) fitted with Nokian WR A3 (225/50/17” 98V) winter tyres, the tyres all have over 5mm of tread (5.8mm ish IIRC?)

They will also fit all other Škoda / Seat / VW / Audi that use 5x112 PCD (Superb, Octavia II & III, Karoq, Kodiaq etc)

VGC with no curbing of the wheels OR tyres, there is however a bit of witeworm around the centre badges due an incompetent Škoda fitter when he replaced the centre badges with a screwdriver :thinking:, 3 are barely noticeable.

The ’scratches / marks’ are fluff off the microfibre when I dried them... it started to rain so it was rushed

Wheel 1:

IMG_3384

IMG_3385

Wheel 2:

IMG_3388 IMG_3389

Wheel 3:

IMG_3390 IMG_3393

Wheel 4:

IMG_3395 IMG_3396

Looking for £400

(tyres alone are £130 each new)

Collected from Folkestone

I can post them to most places in the UK for £34 via Paisley Freight these would be wrapped well... cardboard on the wheel face then wrapped in bin liners, but this would be at your risk (I have sent several sets of wheels before via Paisley Freight  without any issue)

Edited by Gizmo

Full specs are:

7” Wide

17” Diameter

ET45

57.1mm CB

:thumbup:

(currently I am not receiving email notifications of replies to my posts unless my post is quoted or I am tagged... @Gizmo )

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic