Hello from North Wales

Sockman

Thanks for allowing me to join this group. I live in Wrexham North Wales. At the moment we have a Dacia Logan which in all fairness has been a trouble free 4 years of motoring.

We will be replaceing it soon with I hope a new Karoq and will be test driving one soon. Thought it would be a good idea to join this forum to see what everyones thoughts and experiences are regarding the Karoq. Thanks again.

Welcome aboard.

We have recently bought a Karoq, our first Skoda too.

In a nutshell it's a really good car and in Edition spec is very well equipped for the money.

Only had ours for 3 or 4 weeks but if asked would I buy another the answer would be yes.

Test drive one and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly pleased.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply and comments.  We are waiting for our local dealer to have manual that we can take a test drive. They only have an auto available at the moment which is no use as we will want a manual gearbox!

3 minutes ago, Sockman said:

Thanks for your reply and comments.  We are waiting for our local dealer to have manual that we can take a test drive. They only have an auto available at the moment which is no use as we will want a manual gearbox!

Have you tried the DSG gearbox? I would before you only think about the manual.

With an SUV type car I think it is much more suited to an automatic box.

This is my first automatic but when I drove the DSG it was so smooth and relaxing to drive.

I'll echo that.

My Golf is dsg and since buying that I'd never buy another manual and I agree the Karoq suits the relaxed style of the 7 speed auto, plus there's always manual mode if you want to play a bit.