Sick of seeing Superb's

Following just returning from a long weekend in Slovakia, I lost count of the number of nicely coloured Superbs out there, there were the odd number of Business Grey, Petrol blue but most cars tended to be the reds, lighter blues, moon whites, that primmer Grey, greens, yellows, oranges, purple etc etc....

Lot of sportlines also in cool colour combos... These colours really do look nice in the sun !! not sure if they would look nice in dull uk though !

Got back from a trip to Denmark last week and through Germany saw a lot more MKIIIs than you would see in the UK, they seem very popular in Germany, but alas they were all grey, or shades of.

What's wrong with a bright colour in dull UK skies? surely better than grey that just matches the gloominess!

Why can't we have the colours?

Edited by philsmith
  • Like 4

We're in Lithuania at present and I noticed too that the MKIIIs are popular in Germany when we were travelling across the country earlier this week.  We also drove across Poland and there were quite a few there too, but there are not so many in Lithuania.  There are still quite a few MKIs to be seen in Poland.

When we return home in a couple of weeks, we're going through Czech Republic and hope that we see them in the full range of colours available.

• Like 1

Spent the weekend in London and saw ONE Superb. In white. 

But I agree, the choices we have over here are quite dull. 

I'm seeing an awful lot of Superbs near me in South Cheshire now. Part of me is delighted that people are recognising how great they are, but I have to be honest and say that there's a part of me that resents them becoming more 'common'... :biggrin: :dry:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CheshireBumpkin said:

Blimey. Not the most flattering picture - MG looks great in some of the shots of Superb's I've seen.

I think it's trying to blend into the tarmac. If you look at the shadow it's about to be attacked by a ruddy great croc.

Edited by BriskodaJeff
  • Haha 1