Skoda SuperB Facelift MY 2020 Coding List and Adaption

code_expert

Hello Everybody I am new here, I would like to make a first topic in these forum new SUPEB FL 2020... I am doing coding and the adaptions in my spare time... Last week I did new SuperB and somethings were different then last on till  09 /19 ... 

New A5 Camera 2Q , new ACC radar...  Coding is completely different for them now. I manage to code Lane Assist and Adaptive Lane Guiadance... I didn't manage to make VZE Traffic Sign as I get error on dashboard and navigation...  Just to mention i made before on 200 or more cars without problems on MQB platform... If someone wants to talk about these or needs help . I am here..  

Sincerely

Davor Serbia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello Dardan,

Congratulations on your new car :)  We can activate Lane Assist and Adaptive Lane Guidance ih you have camera in windshield glass , called A5 camera , it look like a triangle in the upper center part of front windshield... I didn't still manage to activate VZE Traffic sign recoginiton on new camera 2Q0 part number on 3Q0 is not a problem before 09 / 2019...  For the Traffic sign I am still waitting someone answer my question here on forum...  

Hi Davor,

I have a Skoda Superb 2019 FL and i’m using Obdeleven to code.

I tried following some older coding guides for the pre-FL but I bumped into some issues:

- Disable auto start/stop by default:

changing voltage to 12V did not make any difference...

- For Lane assist & TSR: (I have the correct camera)

I was able to push some adaptations but am stuck with long coding, as the car does not accept the coding (also tried with security code first)

- Faster throttle response (audi)

doesn’t work either, long coding on engine is not accepted by car.

Do you have some working VCDS codes? If so, do you mind sharing them? 🙂 I’d be really thankful! 

Cheers,

Ruben

• Like 1

Do you know if there is any way to record the internal camera like a dashcam? I know other cars can.

I have a 2020 L&K 190, the start/stop dissable function (12.1v) did not work on my car.

And the throttle byte did not show any text on the latest vagcom.

Hello everybody, Happy NY 2020 and all the Holidays :)

Which SuperB do you have facelift from MY 09 version,  would you mind sharing photos ???  

We can do it via VCDS if you have online or VCP  with teamviewer... 

Mr Rubain,

Method via Voltage doesn't work anymore with new gateways for 2020,  it is necessary to change with temperature method for star stop...

You can not code with OBD Eleven that is just a game toy,  for the new cars it is necessary to have oem software to work correctly and as it should..  Throttle is working normally adaption in 44 Module...  Arrange oem software and we can do it remotely :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 20/12/2019 at 18:27, code_expert said:

Hello Everybody I am new here, I would like to make a first topic in these forum new SUPEB FL 2020... I am doing coding and the adaptions in my spare time... Last week I did new SuperB and somethings were different then last on till  09 /19 ... 

New A5 Camera 2Q , new ACC radar...  Coding is completely different for them now. I manage to code Lane Assist and Adaptive Lane Guiadance... I didn't manage to make VZE Traffic Sign as I get error on dashboard and navigation...  Just to mention i made before on 200 or more cars without problems on MQB platform... If someone wants to talk about these or needs help . I am here..  

Sincerely

Davor Serbia

Could you share your coding for the Lane Assist, as I've got a Facelift with the Valeo MFK3 A5 Camera and as you say the older guides don't work for this camera. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2020 at 12:36, fluffmeister said:

Could you share your coding for the Lane Assist, as I've got a Facelift with the Valeo MFK3 A5 Camera and as you say the older guides don't work for this camera. Thanks in advance.

Here is the coding for the lane departure warning and lane assist working in my MY20 Superb Combi. Camera is the new Valeo cam "MQB MFK 3.0":

STG A5 > Codierung > …

> Byte 05 > Bit 6 aktivieren („ACC“, 1-coded)
> Byte 08 > Bit 5-7 auf "A0 Point_of_Intervention,late_setting_over_menu" setzen
> Byte 09 > Bit 0-1 auf "03 Configuration_for_lane_departure_warning_kl15,Last_setting" setzen
> Byte 09 > Bit 2-3 auf "0C Lane_Assist_system_mode,Selection_over_menu" setzen

> Byte 09 > Bit 7 aktivieren („HC“, 1-coded)
> Byte 17 > Bit 0 aktivieren ("HC_messages,1-coded")
> Byte 17 > Bit 1-3 auf "02 Warning_intensity,Menu" setzen
> Byte 17 > Bit 5-7 auf "20 HC_Variante_1" setzen

STG 5F > Anpassung > …

> Kanal "Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19_msg_bus" > Wert auf "Datenbus Extended" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen
> Kanal "Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning_over_threshold_high" > Wert auf "aktiviert" setzen

STG 17 > Codierung > …

> Byte 04 > Bit 6 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist verbaut")
> Byte 11 > Bit 1 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent / Lane Assist Information (BAP) verbaut/aktiv")

STG 44 > Zugriffsberechtigung: 19249 > Codierung > Byte 03 > Bit 0 aktivieren ("Spurhalteassistent verbaut")

• Love it! 1

It certainly is, Davor aka Code Expert and I did a Teamviewer session and it was sorted in about 4 minutes :)

Totally outstanding :)

Edited by fluffmeister

Hello everyone,👋

I have a Skoda Superb 2020 with the new facelift,

I'm trying to Activate high beam assistant, 

But the instructions don't fit the 2020 version:

Here are the instructions:

Enable high beam assistant (with installed STG A5

Control unit: 09 , Access authorization: 31347 

Adaptation:
Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent Werkseinstellung
set to: present
Fernlicht_assistent-Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent
set to: present
Fernlicht_assistent-Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung
If the initial value here is:
"AFS, Fernlicht ueber AFS"
set to:
"AFS, FLA, Fernlicht ueber AFS"
or
If the initial value here is:
"AFS, BCM-Fernlicht"
set to:
"AFS, FLA, BCM-Fernlicht"

Control unit: A5

Long coding

"AFS_coding_Light_Assist" should read "High_Beaml_Assist"

Activate byte 21 - bit 5-7

(Change to: (20) Fernlichtassistent/High Beam Assist)

These instructions do not fit with the new facelift version.

the First thing is in this channel should have been:

Fernlicht_assistent-Erweiterte_Fernlichtsteuerung

"AFS, Fernlicht ueber AFS"

or

"AFS, BCM-Fernlicht"

Instead the value that appears is:
"Basis"

basis.thumb.png.3a61f09bd51ba58d2312f53b574e1f52.png

the second Change is in the long coding this should have been:

Control unit: A5
Long coding
Activate byte 21 - bit 5-7
Change to: (20) Fernlichtassistent/High Beam Assist
But I found it on:
byte 15 - bit 5-7

Change to: (20) Fernlichtassistent/High Beam Assist

afs.png.304a538e5994e919182b75788c91a3b1.png

Thanks in advance.

On 28/02/2020 at 15:28, code_expert said:

Put Basis FLA  and   put in byte 15 on bit  5-7  20 High beam asist, try like that and inform me ... 

I tried it didn't work

I'm currently going to try the following options:

"AFS, FLA, BCM-Fernlicht"
-
"AFS, FLA, Fernlicht ueber AFS"

-

"AFS, FLA, Fernlicht (GLW,MDF)"

In addition to that I also tried to dissable start/stop function (12.1v) It worked two days and then returned to being active,

Does anyone have a solution?

Dear Code_Expert or anyone that has experience/information :)

I have Superb Combi iV Ambition and I am looking help on following coding:

1. Tuning the sensitivity of the automatic head lights (make them turn on later). I have the "late" setting already selected but these seem turn on much earlier than in my previous Superb from 2016. I have the "normal" LED head lights i.e. not the Matrix if that makes difference.

2. Enabling power boot lid closing from the console button. I have the virtual pedal if that makes any difference. I can have it with warning beeb no problem.

3. If there is possibility to tune the motor sound generator I am interested about that too. It is actually quite loud and can be heard in side the car which is not very nice.

If you need any details/more information, please let me know. My helper has Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-NET Unlimited if that makes any difference.

Cheers 🍺

AP

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/03/2020 at 11:06, Super-VAG said:

In addition to that I also tried to dissable start/stop function (12.1v) It worked two days and then returned to being active,

Does anyone have a solution?

It is nog positie any more on 2020 model. You need  to disconnect  te little connector on the battery  on the negative grond. Some cars will give  error  and some  don't.

Edited by Antera
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/03/2020 at 15:53, Aba said:

Dear Code_Expert or anyone that has experience/information :)

I have Superb Combi iV Ambition and I am looking help on following coding:

1. Tuning the sensitivity of the automatic head lights (make them turn on later). I have the "late" setting already selected but these seem turn on much earlier than in my previous Superb from 2016. I have the "normal" LED head lights i.e. not the Matrix if that makes difference.

2. Enabling power boot lid closing from the console button. I have the virtual pedal if that makes any difference. I can have it with warning beeb no problem.

3. If there is possibility to tune the motor sound generator I am interested about that too. It is actually quite loud and can be heard in side the car which is not very nice.

If you need any details/more information, please let me know. My helper has Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-NET Unlimited if that makes any difference.

Cheers 🍺

AP

Hello,

Anyone figured out how to disable fake engine sound generator? Can it be unplugged?

It is pretty damn annoying :)

40 minutes ago, pyhasty said:

Hello,

Anyone figured out how to disable fake engine sound generator? Can it be unplugged?

I can help you with that contact me in Private message we can schedule the meeting via teamviewer 

·         Enter A9 Struct. Borne Sound

·         Adaptation

·         Ga naar kanaal:  volume of structure-borne noise actuator

change this in the percent you want

On 09/05/2020 at 19:31, pyhasty said:

Hello,

Edited by Antera

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all.

After buying a Skoda SuperB Facelift MY 2020 quite new, I found myself looking for VCDS coding.

This research brought me to this valuable forum.

I'd like to contribute this community as much as I can. I already made a list of adaptation that I want to do and can write here the ones I succeeded.

But before coming to that, I have a problem which I believe somebody can help.

I have a VCDS clone 19.6.1 and I'm not able to enter adaptations for 09-cent. elect.

I checked out the scan and there's a line:

No ASAM data for: "EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc" (SK48)

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, lacivert said:

I have a VCDS clone 19.6.1 and I'm not able to enter adaptations for 09-cent. elect.

What could be the problem?

Looks like you answered your own question 🙄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

Looks like you answered your own question 🙄

Message received.

Today I tried with my friend's genuine VCDS 20.4.1 and now I'm able to enter adaptations for 09-Cent. Elect.

Now I have 2 problems.

1. BCM (Address 09: Cent. Elect.) has a coding full of zeros. How can it be possible?

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)       Labels: None
   Part No SW: 5Q0 937 086 CE    HW: 5Q0 937 086 BQ
   Component: BCM PQ37BOSCH 038 0303  
   Revision: --------    Serial number: J53F071019009V
   Coding: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
   Shop #: WSC 00033 790 00158
   ASAM Dataset: EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc 020001
   ROD: EV_BCMBOSCH_020.rod
   VCID: 7F5B03E1477E82232A1-802A

2. I have missing label files, 5F is the most important one.

Should I wait for an update or look for the file somewhere?

Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)       Labels:* None
   Part No SW: 565 035 842     HW: 565 035 842 
   Component: MU-S-D-ER     H41 0478  
   Serial number: SKZAZ2W1069731
   Coding: 03840100FF00000041110001000108002F0208C40120050003
   Shop #: WSC 00033 790 00158
   ASAM Dataset: EV_MUStd4CTSAT 001022
   ROD: EV_MUStd4CTSAT_VW37.rod
   VCID: 56F586458884A36B597-8002

Thanks a lot.

Modern BCMs tend to have 0'ed codings, everything is set via adaption channels instead.

It's likely your 5F is pretty new and doesn't have a label file yet. Your friend should submit a request to rosstech with scan data etc and they will probably add a label file to the next release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, langers2k said:

It's likely your 5F is pretty new and doesn't have a label file yet. Your friend should submit a request to rosstech with scan data etc and they will probably add a label file to the next release.

They may even have an alpha/beta version which they can email him - I've seen that happen several times to VCDS owners who have asked on the Ross-Tech forum.