New Car Day!

Camboblanco

Hi all! Took delivery of my new 2021 Scala Monte Carlo in 'Energy Blue' Just here to say hi! Currently working through setting up the primary user profile which is a challenge but in the middle of following a guide on the forum. 

IMG_20210624_123617_494.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey, congrats!

We took order of ours last week and I'll be configuring it today. I'm jealous of your tailgate design. I ordered this but they missed it from the order. It's ok as they're ordering a new one but I have to wait 16 weeks. The monte carlo looks great, especially in that colour you have.

I think this is such a underrated car in terms of design. From some angles it reminds me of the Audi A3.

Did you have your car lowered? I'm a little curious about the distance between my wheels and wheel arch, i think it looks too big. I have the 17" but i think the rim + tyre is the same size?

IMG_4311-min.jpeg

IMG_4294.jpeg

Hey, congrats on the new car too! Love the Monte Carlo trim, well spec'd and looks great. I haven't made any modifications to the car so everything is factory standard. 

• 3 months later...

Hi, I’ve just ordered the Monte Carlo in energy blue, awaiting delivery hopefully between January - March 22. I haven’t seen any Monte Carlo specs in energy blue yet, other than yours. I was a bit unsure about the colour, given that it was the only free colour. Any chance you could send more pictures of the outside of the car so I get a better idea of what it looks like please ([email protected]) thank you