Resetting one touch windows

Tech1e

No - I can't either

They're hosted in an external site - e.g. here's the URL of one of them:

http://a833.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_8b135e3a73015a148f06b0d756665950.jpg

I'm getting this when investigating the base URL:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.myspacecdn.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Edited by DRJ

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2007 at 18:40, Jon TDI said:

From the manual:-

"Turn the key in the lock of the drivers door into the closing position & hold it there until all of the windows are closed.

Release the key.

Insert the key again & turn it to the closing position for about 3 seconds."

You sir are a great man, you've just saved me a trip to the garage on a saturday morning with a holiday looming, after an hour or so of torture wondering how he hell to get the window up following it being stuck due to having a baby's sun shield on the window which prevented it from going down. Top Man THANKS all sorted! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blanes said:

You sir are a great man, you've just saved me a trip to the garage on a saturday morning with a holiday looming, after an hour or so of torture wondering how he hell to get the window up following it being stuck due to having a baby's sun shield on the window which prevented it from going down. Top Man THANKS all sorted! 

No problem! Although I forgot I had actually posted that as it was almost 10 years ago!

Edited by Jon TDI

• 1 month later...

the driver side window will only go down with one touch function (one hard press on the button), so if i only want to open it slightly I have to stop the window where i want it to stay, then when closing its the opposite, the one touch close doesn't work, have to pull on the button until its closed. 

The other 4 elec windows all work fine, one touch and normal. 

I have tried pulling up on the switch 3 times and down 3 times as I know this usually re-initialises the windows on some cars but didnt work on the fabia

have also tried the key in door, held it unlock position all windows down and lock position all windows incl drivers go up fine but still the same issue

any ideas?

thanks

Edited by CRZ13