The latest VCDS Release is 23.11.0 and VCDS-Lite 1.2

DGW

Thanks Dve, I must admit I have not updated my HEX-NET (before today) for a while, I was still ‘using’:

CB 0.4321

FW 0.244

CFB 0.10

BL 0.27

DS 10000045

Basically because I am not a huge fan of VCDS-Mobile and prefer to use the full VCDS as it is much easier for coding.

Edited by Gizmo68

Thanks Dve, I must admit I have not updated my HEX-NET (before today) for a while, I was still ‘using’:

CB 0.4321

FW 0.244

CFB 0.10

BL 0.27

DS 10000045

Basically because I am not a huge fan of VCDS-Mobile and prefer to use the full VCDS as it is much easier for coding.

I use my HEX-NET almost equally via USB with full VCDS (which now includes an updater for HEX-NET so there's no need for the Java updater anymore) and via WiFi with VCDS-Mobile.

My HEX-USB+CAN cable spends most of its time in a drawer now...

Just to give you a bit more info, my initial download and install was through the VCDS program prompt, but just tried and successfully downloaded the file as a standalone installer file from the ross-tech site.

Hope you get it sorted, firewall issue?.

Cheers, I did in the end yes and if it was firewall related, I didn't change any settings.

The software prompt timed out and then the web page download failed to kick in. It wasn't my web connection as I was happily having an online flutter on the us nags at the time. However, after I left it for a while and tried again, it eventually kicked in from the web site, albeit a little slow to download.

Just need to re-authorise the cable on tbe car now but it got a little late....

Edited by adamal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...