The latest VCDS Release is 23.11.0 and VCDS-Lite 1.2

DGW

Interesting that when I check for updates it states: "No update is available at this time" (im running 10.6.2) yet their website clearly states:

The Current version is:

Release 10.6.3

Data Version 20101206

Universal Installer

for all HEX, KEY, KII and MicroCAN series interfaces

and Windows 2000 or newer.

download.gif

Digitally signed self-installing .EXE file ~11 MB

• 4 months later...

Umm, how do you update? My laptop I use for VCDS is not online and I don't really have a way to get it online. Can I just download an exe on to a memory stick and load it that way?

My copy just told me when I last rebooted. But then my VCDS machine is my main laptop :)

So yes, as said - just download it from the website and install it via a USB drive. And I'll update this thread again whenever the next update comes along emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Cheers,

Steve

Yep, if the automatic update isn't available like in your case - download the current version from our website and transfer it to the target machine manually.

Cool thanks. I did try and get the machine online using a USB dongle thing, but something threw a wobbly and in the end I decided to keep it offline, so it would be a thoroughly reliable machine for VCDS only. :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

Yep, noticed the message earlier this week when I connected, as I don't have auto-update on.

Not looked into it yet, but it's possible that the changes aren't that visible and are chiefly concerned with updates to the support for newer vehicles. For example, I've noticed improvements over the past two updates, for the level of support on modules that the Fabia vRS Mk2 has.

That'll do nicely, thanks emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Just for other people's benefit really; always good to see what the difference is on the latest version, even if it is fairly minor/non-obvious.

• 1 month later...

As stated in the heading the latest release is 11.11.0 and the reminder popped onto the screen as soon as I switched on and before I opened the VCDS program. There was an option to upgrade which obviously I did.

Mac

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nearly Jason ;)

Latest is release 11.11.4, released 7th August.

I noticed that date also, which is interesting as I did a couple of scans on 11.8.12 and another couple on 12.8.12, yet no update showed until the 14th (I didn't try on the 13th) :think:

Could be the date they officially sign it off as a proper non-beta release, and not the date it's actually up on the website?

Bit strange though, with that date discrepancy you've spotted.