Skoda Bluetooth Phone Compatibility

Exactly what I get with my 3GS

I had this problem or so I understand from what you describe and all I did was make the Bt sync with another phone and then re-sync with the iPhone and all was right again and no strange names etc ... Hope his helps if no one has already posted this solution.

Fred :)

Tried my HTC HD7 (Windows Mobile 7) with the Fabia vRS demonstrator on Friday.

Seemed to sync fine, was able to browse the phonebook, recent calls and bluetooth handsfree call worked fine.

(Didn't try bluetooth music streaming sorry)

• 3 months later...

My Nokia 6310i connects ok via bluetooth in my 2011 Octavia, but where there is more than one phone number for a contact, it only shows the first one. At the top of this thread, the 6310i is listed as fully compatible. Anyone else using this venerable phone?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nokia N8 with PR 1.2 almost fully compatible with OEM BT in Fabia 3 with Swing.

No SMS in MaxiDot, haven't found a solution for this, remote sim is set to ON.

Contacts that haven't actually been created in the phone aren't shown in adressbook (doesn't matter wich memory).

Never had a connection problem, streaming is working. All call lists are showing etc.

Hi

I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S 2.

It has connected fine vith the car and you can download contacts

but not recent calls, missed calls or incoming calls.

Alex

I just got the same phone and all functions work without issue, the only gotcha was to remember to allow the phone to authorise all connections for the car to the phone via the drop down at the top of the phone as the phone connects.

Messages and call lists both appear

• 1 month later...

x10 mini pro seems to work apart from not downloading all the phone book, perhaps that has to do with the way the address book is set up.

anyone know how the default phone book should look like.. IE is it one Number per entry or are multiple numbers per entry allowed.. cant find to find information on this anywhere

anyone have a clue where i could find this info or know and willing to share :)

• 4 weeks later...

Zte Blade (aka Orange San Francisco) running Android 2.2, downloaded most of the contacts. I found by observation that the ones that did not download had email addresses associated with them as well as phone numbers. By changing the email association so it was not the same as the phone number, and then updating the phonebook, the contact then downloaded. For example, if a number and email for a contact were both associated with "home", then I changed the email association to be "Home.".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dear ALL:

Could you please help me to resolve the below issue.

I have BB torch 9800 and an RNS-510 head unit with the included bluetooth connectivity. I paired them okay, but when I execute a call my caller ID is not showed. What shall I set?

Otherwise when I am not in the car using the bluetooth the phone shows it.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S 2.

It has connected fine vith the car and you can download contacts

but not recent calls, missed calls or incoming calls.

Alex

I just got the same phone and all functions work without issue, the only gotcha was to remember to allow the phone to authorise all connections for the car to the phone via the drop down at the top of the phone as the phone connects.

Messages and call lists both appear

After updating to android 2.3.5 everything now works perfectly.

Alex

Edited by octavia.dk

• 2 months later...

Just got my car yesterday and my Desire HD (DHD) on T-Mobile paired perfectly and was working great with the standard Bolero unit. Hopefully the new One X will work much the same in a week or so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting one tomorrow hopefully so I'll let you know. I'll be bleeping fuming if it doesnt work as I refuse to give up either the car or that glorious looking phone!

The Desire HD works fine (HTCs brand new phone 18 months ago) so I'd be surprised if the new range don't.

Anyone tried and HTC ONE X yet please

Ditto

Please confirm the HTC One X will work with OEM Bluetooth unit 5N0 035 730 D also known as 3C8 035 730 B

I have the older 5N0 035 730 C which believe only works with rSAP (worked brilliantly with my Nokia 8200 Xpressmusic)

Edited by Spudhoolio

Ye Gods !

Just phoned up my local Skoda dealer parts dept, they quoted £880.01 incl VAT for a 5N0 035 730 D

Just as well I was sitting down at the time.

Looks like I will have to try e-bay.

At least the chap was able to confirm that this is the correct part number for my car, latest module.

Ha, no it worked fine. I was manic busy yesterday so while I got the phone first thing yesterday I didn;t actually connect it to the car until this morning. Everything working perfectly :). Lovely phone too.

No idea what part number mine has though.

Thanks DBT85

What year is your Oct ? mine is March 2010

Do you have MFSW and maxi dot, get any messages on the dash, or just via Bolero ?

I have ordered the version D OEM bluetooth box so it should just be a simple swap out for the thingy under the drivers seat.

Not expecting to need any coding but I have VCDS anyway,

(The HC One X is my first "Smart" phone and I am amazed at the technology and ease of use)

My Oct is I think a September 2010 birth I think. It's definitely around that time but I can't remember exactly. Has both the MFSW and maxidot. When you say messages, do you mean text messages or just general information? I've not seen any text messages on either the maxidot or the Columbus but then I'm not sure if I've actually received any at the wheel!

The One X as your first smart phone really is a big step up! Very much enjoying mine.

Looks like I just missed out on the newer D revision of OEM Bluetooth module.

With my current setup, Nokia in rSAP mode, if I receive a text message, I am advised on the Maxidot and can read the text message on Maxidot.

(Whether this is a good or safe idea is another matter)

Looks like this will not be possible with the HTC and D rev module.

• 3 months later...

This list doesn't seem anywhere near as detailed as the other lists in this thread - but supposedly it is the latest compatible handsets...

Although it doesn't show the latest handsets such as BB Bold 9900 or SGS3

Does anhyine have the BB Bold 9900 - does it connect ok?

Through MDI - is that an option for a BB?

Does a BB 9900 stream music in stereo?

Thanks

Compatibility list Superb Octavia.pdf

Edited by Farley

• 3 weeks later...

i presume i have the old bluetooth in my 2010 fl vRS. it wouldnt work with my HTC desire HD, just said phone not compatible and attempted pairing with previous owners galaxy s2. however after downloading an app from http://android-rsap.com/ i can now connect perfectly. call logs show, calls work but ive yet to see if messages appear on maxidot, you have to be rooted and the app only works with htc and samsungs but for some of us this is an ideal work around. there is a free version that just works long enough for you to try before you buy. full version cost £7.50 which compared to a new bluetooth module is a bargin i assure you will agree