Wilkinsons car care stuff reduced including AutoGlym and Simoniz etc

anewman

Lots of car care stuff half price, including Autoglym fast glass 500ml £2.49, super resin polish 325ml £3.49. Simoniz range including dash cleaners, back to black stuff etc. Comma alloy wheel clean kit £2.49. A couple of own brand things reduced including small bottles of screen wash concentrate, wash and wax, and some sort of polish thing. Too many to remember precisely but if you want something get down there before they sell out.

Also now is an ideal time to buy a hose and fittings if you have been meaning to get one to clean your car as they all appear to be half price.

Must have just been reduced yesterday as I went yesterday and bought some stuff and that came up half price but wasn't marked as such on the shelf, went back today to get more and saw loads of other things reduced.

Edit: it has been noted by andy2407 that autoglym stuff may be full prices in many stores. If the price is displayed as full price it may be worth taking it to the till anyway and cheekily asking them to price check it :)

Sorry about that ethos.

I would be careful on the Autoglym products and ask for a price check unless the reduced price is displayed. I don't know if it was the particular store I used that had them reduced. Just been to another store that had the shelf edge labels displaying the full price and online they are listed as full price and available. I definitely got them for the prices above though at the store in Armley near Leeds. Could be just that they haven't got around to changing the prices.

Both Wilkinson's stores in Leeds I have been to have longer opening hours now.

have they got the AG spray wax??? thats the one i need to stock up on ;)

Not in any stores I've been in. They have their own brand spray polish though 99p a can.

Did you ask at till for them to price check? The prices on the shelf may have been wrong. Either that or it just happens to be that Armley store in Leeds has reduced AG stuff, maybe they are stopping selling it.

Did you ask at till for them to price check? The prices on the shelf may have been wrong. Either that or it just happens to be that Armley store in Leeds has reduced AG stuff, maybe they are stopping selling it.

Yes - took it to the till and they confirmed it was full price.

Perhaps discounts vary store to store, or are dependent on stock levels etc????

• 3 weeks later...

Leeds city centre store now has 75% off (to make me feel bad about buying when it was 50%). Stuff on the shelves included with approx discounted price RainX foam glass cleaner (£1), Simoniz Glass Cleaner (£0.60), Simoniz Max Wax spray (£1), Simoniz wash and wax (£0.50) and Simoniz Jet Black bumper restorer (£0.90). Other stores may have similar but if they didn't have it before they probably won't now.