Poss ! The New Fabia VRS

I think we should all get a petition together and demand that Skoda UK give us a definitive answer on what is happening with a MK II Fabia vRS, if anything is at all!! :confused:

Who agrees?:thumbup:

Mark

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There will be snow in hell before SUK answers this site .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There will be snow in hell before SUK answers this site .

It's true... I got a a more favourable response from going to Skoda themselves rather than SUK! :rofl:

I'm for writing to them though :thumbup:

Which one the Ocy?

Yeah i know when but just not saying...and knackers to your tenner too!

Nope, the Furby :D

First the Fabia Sport, then the Fabia Estate, followed by the Fabia Scout and ultimately the V... R... S!! :cool:

You've turned the tenner down... your call ;)

By October (or during MY 09) one of us is going to be eating our words... and it won't be me!! :D

:rofl: :rofl:

Make your mind up, what "glossycar mag" are you reading from!

October or 09?

I dunno when it will be, as per everyone else, and that the official word to everyone, and dealers too..

Byt hey if i need to eat my words i will, i just didnt quote that it wouldnt by out by 2020!

Make your mind up, what "glossycar mag" are you reading from!

October or 09?

I dunno when it will be, as per everyone else, and that the official word to everyone, and dealers too..

Byt hey if i need to eat my words i will, i just didnt quote that it wouldnt by out by 2020!

No glossy car mag... just a hunch ;)

The smart money is on October this year... don't ask why - the formula would take too long to explain :D

I hope one appears though... I'll be in the market for a new car around then :D

It sure seems like its all about the Superb alright -

Skoda Superb Makes Geneva Debut

2008 Geneva Motor Show

More Skoda Superb Photos Released

But whats interesting about this stuff is that its a hint as to what might feature on the VRS (trim-wise etc).

Has anyone info on whether the VRS will be petrol or diesel?! :confused:

errrm... not yet is it. seems like all the fuss was over te superb wasnt it.

Has anyone info on whether the VRS will be petrol or diesel?! :confused:

Both I would hope as I won't buy a petrol version and some won't buy a Diesel, so if they have a brain, they will want to accomodate both parties this time!

Ben

I'd hope they kept to the Diesel only approach... if they offer both engines then they'll be conforming and admitting that only offering diesel on the Mk1 was a bad move! :D

I dare say that's a pretty narrow view!

Just because they didn't offer anything other than the Diesel on the FabiaI.

Doesn't mean that by broadening the choices for the FabiaII, would be admitting any previous perceived mistake...

As much as it was sure unique for a Skoda to offer the FabiaI vRS as only a Diesel. I'd be very pleased to see not only a Petrol option this time round. But even say CNG, Electric, or better Hybrid!!!:huep:

Reasoning goes like this. The more variety that Skoda is able to offer. Means the better financial situation they're in as they'll only produce what they believe will sell profitably. Plus the more variates the better like going to the Ice Cream Parlor.:balloons: What fun would it be if you could only get Chocolate or Vanilla based on what they happened to have that day.:dung::doh:

whens the buggati coming?you must have enough cash by now:rofl:

Actually I was thinking of buying a medium sized Carribian island. If it carries on like this Ill be able to outbid the Chinese soverign wealth fund