Octavia Mk2 Iso connector

Does anyone know has there been some change on fuse box wires for MY06 to MY08?

I have this Skoda 1-DIN set and instructions told me to put ACC wire to SB9 but there is no wire on place 9. So I can't get any ACC there. And SB5 is already occupied which should be used on MY05 and earlier. I have MY08 TFSi Combi VRs if thats matters.

• 3 months later...

Bit complicated this...:confused: Are you all saying that there is no switched live wire on the loom/plug to the sterio that the aftermarket aerial booster can be connected to?

Yep, there is no switched live in the quadlock connector.

Bugger, that'll be why my radio still sounds fuzzy!

Ok, the wire that connects to the fuse box, are these available separately? And is there an easy route to run the wire to the rear of the sterio?

Cheers...

Right, think i've got the jist of where to run it, so i find the spare switched 12v in the fuse box, for the phone etc.

Then link a repair wire, do these have a link on the end to plug straight into a fuse holder or do you have to go behind it and use one of those little connectors from halfords that tap into the wires?

CDC+ is the power to the CD changer so it will be low current and not really suitable for using IMHO.

True, i think this is one of the connections i tried and it was still a crap signal.

Thanks for answering all the questions VRStu.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Hi guys was checking my harness to put in my sony unit in. My stream unit has now stopped working. I was getting 9.5 volts but it wont power so tried my sony unit but that wouldnt power up either rebounded it to the body and it got 13.5 volts still didn't power up. Any help appriciated